Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:19:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

General Erection Thread Two: Let's Get Johnson Out (Of Number 10)

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 29, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one did you pick

Labour
121 (75.6%)
Dirty cheating, lying fascist Tory Shitcunts
11 (6.9%)
Green
3 (1.9%)
SNP
13 (8.1%)
Plaid
3 (1.9%)
Tinge / Lib Dem
2 (1.3%)
Brexit / Other
5 (3.1%)
Couldn't be arsed voting because I am a maverick!  Smash the state!!!!!  Me not showing up at a polling station always tells 'em who's boss!!!!!
1 (0.6%)
VOTE MOAT
1 (0.6%)
BEARS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Big Mclargehuge

Ferrying the missus to go and vote just after 9, then exit poll which in turn will decide the booze I spend the rest of the night nursing.

imitationleather

mrpupkin

Loads of us door knocking to get the vote out in Kensington today in miserable conditions, nary a blue or orange equivalent in sight. Hopeful.

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on December 12, 2019, 05:55:08 PM
Did it ten hours ago. Itching to do it again.

I can recommend becoming a poxy voter. Putting a cross in the same box on two papers feels nice.

That is, if you're a poxy for someone who supports the same candidate as you, but if you're a poxy for a would-be Tory voter you can always fuck them over. Mwahahahaha.

Dex Sawash

Buelligan

Quote from: imitationleather on December 12, 2019, 05:56:25 PM
I still haven't been. :D

You think it's a laughing matter.  Ask yourself, what happens if you accidentally die whilst you're fannying about?

Replies From View

Blue Jam

Buelligan

That's 11 for me then.  I'm not sure if I can stand this waiting.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Buelligan on December 12, 2019, 05:54:23 PM
Can I just say, if anyone hasn't gone out and done their duty, they should do it now or be forever a fucking shamed.  Thanks in advance.

I'm still at work, but I assure you I will.

Voted at seven this morning.  This is the most emotionally invested I've ever been in wanting the Conservatives weakened and Labour strengthened.

Mister Six

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 12, 2019, 05:57:28 PM
I can recommend becoming a poxy voter. Putting a cross in the same box on two papers feels nice.

That is, if you're a poxy for someone who supports the same candidate as you, but if you're a poxy for a would-be Tory voter you can always fuck them over. Mwahahahaha.

It's "proxy", not "poxy". Stop insulting yourself!

king_tubby

Voted. A few people wandering in at 5. Partner voted earlier and the tellers said turnout was good, safe Labour seat though so meh.

Gonna order a fuck ton of sushi cos tomorrow all frivolities could be cancelled and all money needed to by guns. Lots of guns.

Tomorrow is the first day of the start of the rest of the end of our lifes.

Replies From View

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 12, 2019, 06:09:41 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of the start of the rest of the end of our lifes.

Actually only the morning is.  If you can skip that you will never ever die.

I'm doing an all nighter so I'll probably be dead by dawn :(((

idunnosomename

I was going to vote labour but remembered i hate myself and i want to die so tory for me

colacentral

I've been up since 4am to go out and leaflet, then knock on doors. I had to come home at 3pm though cos I was soaked through, been dying of hypothermia here. Going out at 7 for a last big push.

I saw two young Tory canvassers out. They were a sorry sight. Pulled up in their Micra as I was waiting for my car to warm up and I watched them go knock at the first house they came to. No sheets for data, no pile of leaflets, just two cunts with blue rosettes knocking on random doors. The woman who answered had a face on her too, wondering why on earth they were talking to her.

The injustice it would be to lose to these useless wankers after all our volunteers have been out grinding for weeks in this shit weather. I suppose you don't need to canvass when the papers canvass for you.

I too am worried that high turnout isn't necessarily going to translate as a good thing. It could be an army of incels out there queueing up.

Apparently the owner of Fleetwood Town FC messaged all the supporters to say they should vote conservative, as if there's a Labour government they'll lose all their sponsors and the club will go bust.

madhair60

I voted. You put the X next to the one you DEFINITELY DON'T want in right

danielreal2k

dandoystevski

Quote from: colacentral on December 12, 2019, 06:23:13 PM
Apparently the owner of Fleetwood Town FC messaged all the supporters to say they should vote conservative, as if there's a Labour government they'll lose all their sponsors and the club will go bust.

From memory he went one step further and said that his business, which sponsored the club, would withdraw its sponsorship because of utter noncery and the club would be shafted.  Nice chap. Nicer grave.

Did a a couple of hours of Rainham 'getting the vote out' in a few streets.  Marginal.  Currently Labour but forecasted Tory.  It was a little tough. Mostly doors were unanswered but a fair few people seemed to have drifted from Labour (if they were ever even Labour in the first place, i do wonder where they get the data from about voting intentions) but not all. Loads of canvassers though. Think i did a bang up job making a typical Labour voter look sexually appealing, or at least questionable, so that will probably sway many.

wosl

12,000-odd Tory majority 'here' last time (written that way because a boundary re-draw or whatever a while back lumped us into a constituency that carries the name of a town we've never traditionally been associated with) and a stream of Range Rovers on the road leading to the polling station this evening as I walked down, so it's essentially pea-shooters against rocket launchers, but maybe their majority can take a bit of a hit at least.

Bazooka

I live in China, so one of you can use my vote, just vote for the team Winston Churchill is the leader of.

Norton Canes

Quote from: colacentral on December 12, 2019, 06:23:13 PM
Apparently the owner of Fleetwood Town FC messaged all the supporters to say they should vote conservative, as if there's a Labour government they'll lose all their sponsors and the club will go bust

Fuck's sake. My constituency. Although it includes two of the most ridiculously conjoined towns, Lancaster and Fleetwood being separated by extensive fenland and the river Wyre and having practically nothing to do with each other. Cat Smith had a majority of 6,661 last time around so hopefully, hopefully she should be safe from that kind of cuntery.

Oh yeah, just remembered Fleetwood FC are managed by Joey Barton. 

Thomas

colacentral

https://twitter.com/thegoodcatboy/status/1205122573085954048?s=19

Quoteffor the many bboys ., not the few bboys.

vote for yuor future and an future of yuor bboys! 🌹 get your diner egg @jeremycorbyn

#VoteTheToriesOut #VoteLabourToday

Replies From View