Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:19:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

General Erection Thread Two: Let's Get Johnson Out (Of Number 10)

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 29, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one did you pick

Labour
121 (75.6%)
Dirty cheating, lying fascist Tory Shitcunts
11 (6.9%)
Green
3 (1.9%)
SNP
13 (8.1%)
Plaid
3 (1.9%)
Tinge / Lib Dem
2 (1.3%)
Brexit / Other
5 (3.1%)
Couldn't be arsed voting because I am a maverick!  Smash the state!!!!!  Me not showing up at a polling station always tells 'em who's boss!!!!!
1 (0.6%)
VOTE MOAT
1 (0.6%)
BEARS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Cuellar

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on December 13, 2019, 01:03:37 PM
"There is no shift to the right."

Yeah mate on you go.

Forum paedophile in daft statement shocker

edit: not you Jerzy

monkfromhavana

Quote from: imitationleather on December 13, 2019, 01:02:19 PM
If people find it that much of an issue other forums are available.

And they can jolly well go there , the silly billies, and don't let the door hit them on their posterior as they leave.!

The bunch of fucking cunts.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Cardenio I on December 13, 2019, 01:06:17 PM
Who is this dude and why are his takes so shit?

One of the occasional ne'er do wells who like to come to a popular forum to make a name for themselves in the cutthroat world of obscure internet politics threads.

Jerzy Bondov

monkfromhavana

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 13, 2019, 01:10:05 PM
PEODOS OUT is the new cause we can all get behind

Probably the only thing that will cut through and unite the country. Plus it's only two words, unlike "Get Brexit Done" so we can save money on printing t-shirts and adverts.

buttgammon

Quote from: monkfromhavana on December 13, 2019, 01:13:40 PM
Probably the only thing that will cut through and unite the country. Plus it's only two words, unlike "Get Brexit Done" so we can save money on printing t-shirts and adverts.

Wouldn't bank on it when the Queen's son is one of them.

buttgammon

Quote from: olliebean on December 13, 2019, 01:15:04 PM
Is St Ives just not arsed about counting votes?

The Isles of Scilly are in that constituency, so there's probably some sort of weather or logistical delay that has stopped the ballot boxes from there being brought to the mainland.

idunnosomename

Quote from: olliebean on December 13, 2019, 01:15:04 PM
Is St Ives just not arsed about counting votes?
they have to come by boat from little islands and shit so it always takes a while. Also it's going to be fucking tory so no rush

NoSleep

Quote from: buttgammon on December 13, 2019, 01:17:10 PM
The Isles of Scilly are in that constituency, so there's probably some sort of weather or logistical delay that has stopped the ballot boxes from there being brought to the mainland.

And they can neither count or use the phone/internet?

idunnosomename

I live on a tiny little mound with one palm tree on it and even i want to just Get Brexit Done

Auuugh this post is like John Humphrys describing a Matt cartoon

buttgammon

Quote from: NoSleep on December 13, 2019, 01:19:28 PM

Wouldn't they have to bring all the boxes to a central location before they could be opened?

Jim Bob

Quote from: Pedro_Bear on December 13, 2019, 01:01:34 PM

You do know that you misspelled 'peado' in your username, right?  You dirty little fucking cunt.

idunnosomename

Quote from: NoSleep on December 13, 2019, 01:19:28 PM
thats not allowed in electoral law. There are ways round it (satellite) but the point is that the candidates get to witness the complete count.

NoSleep

I knew somebody would have the answer. I was thinking there had to be an official (of which there could be several) to oversee the count.

madhair60

Have to say all this paedo stuff is a bit fucking much in response to benign anime images

bgmnts

Quote from: græskar on December 13, 2019, 07:40:34 AM
Very depressing. But don't lose hope, friends. The Left will return triumphant, sooner or later. We can't go on like this much longer.

We've been putting up with it for a few thousand years, i'm sure we can go on for quite a bit yet

greenman

Quote from: madhair60 on December 13, 2019, 01:27:52 PM
Have to say all this paedo stuff is a bit fucking much in response to benign anime images

More a response to the posters history, honestly he should have been banned years ago IMHO.

The 2017 result I think gave us a couple of free years were these people/person weren't as willing to show their faces here but the issues before that are likely back now.

madhair60

Quote from: greenman on December 13, 2019, 01:29:29 PM
More a response to the posters history, honestly he should have been banned years ago IMHO.

It's still out of fucking order

ajsmith2

Quote from: Pedro_Bear on December 13, 2019, 01:01:34 PM

I think you misunderstand, again. Well, why change the habit of a lifetime, eh?

There is no shift to the Right. Political Neutrality will dominate the 2020s. The Left trying to inject every aspect of life with their nonsense has proven to be both dangerous and tedious at the same time, a rare combination that you wouldn't think could exist, but that was the 2010's all over. And now they are over.

TV, Movies, Music, Art Exhibitions, Commercials, everything, everything will shift away from politics altogether. We've already seen it start with the "stand alone Joker AntiFa movie" quickly abstracting the politics into the background and playing up the mental health stuff instead. What would have been a goddawful ideological poisonous flop to add to the pile of other goddawful ideological poisonous flops was instead one of the better films of the decade, and made money hand over fist, packing out cinemas months after opening weekend.

Real politics is boring, chaps. It's a tool to reach a compromise with, when other channels have failed. It's not a lifestyle choice for the rest of us, not at all. By 2022 we get our borders back, our currency is secure now, along with most of the fishing rights off our coast. That's what we wanted out of Brexit. The Third Reich it ain't.

Interesting point about this new paradigm smashing style of 'apolitical' art. Hard to comprehend how that could even work, but then again so many unbelievable wonders foul and fair have crossed these eyes over the past decade, who really knows anymore?

While you're here dispensing wisdom from a 'place outwith our comfort space', I was wondering if you could provide a right leaning commentary on one of this forum's most beloved politically charged artistic works, 'Royston Roylette: He Always Buys A Toilet!' (Geering, 1989). as pictured above? On here, we tend to view this masterpiece as perhaps the definitive take-down of the waste and gluttony of capitalism, but I'd be interested in any new light you could shed on what's become something of a forum sacred cow.

Captain Z

Alright guys! Bit busy last night, so did we do it? Did we get Johnson out (of number 10)?

chveik

have to agree with madhair, the anime=paedophile stuff has no place here

Jim Bob

Quote from: madhair60 on December 13, 2019, 01:27:52 PM
Have to say all this paedo stuff is a bit fucking much in response to benign anime images sexualised images of little girls.

Fixed that for you.

sevendaughters

Much as Corbyn's Labour has to self-criticise with entryist anti-semites, so too this place with obvious paedo meffs.

madhair60

Pedro_Bear

Ah, yes. The free speech of the Left.

Still, we won't have to worry about you for the next ten years, at least.

It was your rotten ideology that failed you, chaps. Nothing else.

There's just too much readily available information about communism to make it a viable hook any more.

Jim Bob

Quote from: madhair60 on December 13, 2019, 01:38:45 PM
Please explain what's sexualised about the images posted here.

You want me to explain something which is self-evident?

Quote from: Pedro_Bear on December 13, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

Why do you insist on posting these images next to everything that you write?  What relevance do they have to the topic at hand?

bgmnts

People on the right wing have nothing, do they? No answers, no solutions, no ideology. Just hatred for themselves and others. Its fucking grim.