Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,385
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

General Erection Thread Two: Let's Get Johnson Out (Of Number 10)

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 29, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one did you pick

Labour
121 (75.6%)
Dirty cheating, lying fascist Tory Shitcunts
11 (6.9%)
Green
3 (1.9%)
SNP
13 (8.1%)
Plaid
3 (1.9%)
Tinge / Lib Dem
2 (1.3%)
Brexit / Other
5 (3.1%)
Couldn't be arsed voting because I am a maverick!  Smash the state!!!!!  Me not showing up at a polling station always tells 'em who's boss!!!!!
1 (0.6%)
VOTE MOAT
1 (0.6%)
BEARS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 160

greenman

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 13, 2019, 01:41:13 PM
Why do you insist on posting these images next to everything that you write?  What relevance do they have to the topic at hand?

He's a troll looking to maximum annoyance.

Pedro isn't speaking in cryptic woo woo language anymore. He says "chaps" now.

ajsmith2

Quote from: Pedro_Bear on December 13, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

Ah, yes. The free speech of the Left.

Still, we won't have to worry about you for the next ten years, at least.

It was your rotten ideology that failed you, chaps. Nothing else.

There's just too much readily available information about communism to make it a viable hook any more.

Interesting that you bring up the word 'rotten'. Is this in reference to the 'rotten' smelling character The Stynx, from the same periodical (The Bog Paper) as established forum favourite 'Royston Roylette'? Is this your way of elliptically answering my query re: the political content of Roylette by directing our attention instead towards the hierarchically arranged ancient society as depicted in The Stynx as a more satisfying political commentary contained within the very same pages? Please expand.

madhair60

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 13, 2019, 01:41:13 PM
You want me to explain something which is self-evident?

Yes, I do. I want you to tell me what's sexualised about the images. I'd like some justification for the horrid shit you're saying.

Jim Bob

Quote from: madhair60 on December 13, 2019, 01:46:07 PM
Yes, I do. I want you to tell me what's sexualised about the images. I'd like some justification for the horrid shit you're saying.

Ask yourself this, why are all of the images of young girls, giving coy looks towards the viewer?  It's not a coincidence.  The username Pedro_Bear is a play on Pedobear.

madhair60

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 13, 2019, 01:47:37 PM
Ask yourself this, why are all of the images of young girls, giving coy looks towards the viewer?  It's not a coincidence.  The username Pedro_Bear is a play on PedoBear.  I'm fully justified in what I've said.

It's fine to directly call another poster a paedophile now because their username is a daft pun and the benign images they post make you uncomfortable. Righto.

Jim Bob

Quote from: madhair60 on December 13, 2019, 01:53:43 PM
It's fine to directly call another poster a paedophile now because their username is a daft pun and the benign images they post make you uncomfortable. Righto.

If they don't want to draw criticism for the images they post, then perhaps they shouldn't post said images in a thread where they have no relevance.  Fact is, Pedro_Bear is inviting that ire, such is the wont of a troll.

NoSleep

Jim Bob

there's a gulf between "those images you're posting are a bit weird in this context" and outright saying "you are a paedophile". Gotta dial it down a tad. I don't know the history though

Pedro_Bear

Okay. We'll try it this way instead:

Raise your hand if you honestly thought that Jeremy Corbyn was going to be Prime Minister today.

That's all of you, don't lie. I've watched you type yourself into unreality for seven years, chaps. Non stop. Since Brexit you have gone round and round and round in sticky after maxed-out sticky, typing nonsense. Just nonsense. Yet you've built a picture of reality out of that nonsense. A picture that is so far removed from the reality of the UK that it baffles anyone looking in now and again.

Maybe there's a connection between you consuming bad information about the real world, and then you forming crazy opinions about who inhabits it?

bgmnts

Again, just nothing of substance. What's the point of this?

You'd think right wing cunts would be celebrating by kicking tramps and muslims to death or whatever they do. But they are on here wasting their time.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Pedro_Bear on December 13, 2019, 02:01:56 PM
Raise your hand if you honestly thought that Jeremy Corbyn was going to be Prime Minister today.

That's all of you, don't lie.

Nope.  I've continually maintained that Boris Johnson would win the election.  Anyone who was around for yesterday's (spam) election stream will be able to attest to that, as I said it, in my own voice, over the microphone.  Try harder.

marquis_de_sad

Hilarious how trivially easy it is for pedro to rile people up on here.

sevendaughters

Raise you hand if you honestly thought that Jeremy Corbyn was going to be Prime Minister today.

That's all of you, don't lie. I've watched you type yourself into unreality for seven years, chaps. Non stop. Since Brexit you have gone round and round and round in sticky after maxed-out sticky, typing nonsense. Just nonsense. Yet you've built a picture of reality out of that nonsense. A picture that is so far removed from the reality of the UK that it baffles anyone looking in now and again.

Maybe there's a connection between you consuming bad information about the real world, and then you forming crazy opinions about who inhabits it?

Mate, you're the one who thought the Joker was politically neutral and that it is the start of an artistic movement (rather than the continuation of a deeply capitalistic one). If you wrote that in an essay, you would fail based on facts or lack thereof.

I voted Corbyn but I didn't expect him to win. As a realist you have to accept that the thing you like the most and think provides the best social good is not the outcome that everyone else wants, or thinks that they want. That's also not a reason to not do it.

There are credible and empirical reasons to vote Labour, and there are moral and subjective ones to vote Labour. I honestly didn't see, outside of Do Brexit Now, one for the Conservatives. Or indeed, anyone else. Name one other policy that was more attuned to the real world that wasn't a lie.

You're a bad faith actor doing a great job at getting a rise out of people, but your arguments are facetious and provably ahistorical trolling. Well done for that, I suppose.

Raise your hand if you wouldn't be anywhere near this thread today if Jeremy Corbyn had become Prime Minister, and the only reason you're here now is to gloat and tell people how wrong you think they are?

Cuellar

Quote from: bgmnts on December 13, 2019, 01:42:47 PM
People on the right wing have nothing, do they? No answers, no solutions, no ideology. Just hatred for themselves and others. Its fucking grim.

They've got Brexit though, and that's more than enough.

Jim Bob

I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to Pedro_Bear.  He raises some very valid points and it was unfair of me to label him as a peadophile.  I'm sorry, Pedro_Bear.  You're a great bunch of lads.

Jerzy Bondov

Jim Bob

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on December 13, 2019, 02:14:19 PM
And I would like to say that I like anime.

Yeah, it was harsh of me to lambast Pedro_Bear for posting those images.  If anything, it's nice to see a bit of art in the thread.  Livens the place up.

NoSleep

ajsmith2

'Just nonsense'.. is this a reference to the somewhat 'nonsensical' adventures of Captain Bubble, an advertorial that appeared within the pages of The Bog Paper, and that was a somewhat strained attempt to form a narrative out of otherwise unrelated cartoon images used to advertise an unpopular and since discontinued soft drink? Are we to make of this statement that capitalism offers no compelling narrative of it's own?

Jim Bob

peanutbutter

I like Pedro Bears anime images, my mind seems to register them as ads or something, I scroll straight past. Far prefer that than being 3 paragraphs into a post and realising it's someone I find infuriating.

Also, this thread going so far past page 100 is giving me anxiety

What does happen when threads go beyond 100 pages? Pedro turns up?

NoSleep

Quote from: peanutbutter on December 13, 2019, 02:21:27 PM
I like Pedro Bears anime images, my mind seems to register them as ads or something, I scroll straight past. Far prefer that than being 3 paragraphs into a post and realising it's someone I find infuriating.

"Only idiots would read this and reply!"

peanutbutter

Quote from: Quote on December 13, 2019, 02:23:55 PM
What does happen when threads go beyond 100 pages? Pedro turns up?
I think it's just really fucking inefficient on the server when threads get big cos it's having to fetch the full 3000+ posts and all their metadata then strip it down to just the relevant ones and so on. Cos it's a popular thread it's having to do this over and over and over.

Quote from: NoSleep on December 13, 2019, 02:29:42 PM
"Only idiots would read this and reply!"
I mean... yes?

olliebean

Quote from: Captain Z on December 13, 2019, 01:35:20 PM
Alright guys! Bit busy last night, so did we do it? Did we get Johnson out (of number 10)?

Yes.

But unfortunately only for long enough to pop over and get the Queen's blessing to continue as PM.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: peanutbutter on December 13, 2019, 02:21:27 PM
I like Pedro Bears anime images, my mind seems to register them as aids or something, I scroll straight past. Far prefer that than being 3 paragraphs into a post and realising it's someone I find infuriating.
ftfy