Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:55:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

London underground and buses new years day

Started by BlodwynPig, November 30, 2019, 12:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

So much for transparency. Can't find any info, just the same regurgitated waffle that you associate with trying to find illegal live streams of sports events

Anyone know if the tubes run before 11am on new years day? I see they are free until 4:30am but do they then stop until midday? What about buses?

Thanks

BlodwynPig

I would walk but wife is concerned with dragging suitcases for 6 miles to victoria

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 30, 2019, 01:00:44 PM
I would walk but wife is concerned with dragging suitcases for 6 miles to victoria

We all discussed this

At length

Bin the cunt

BlodwynPig

Why do you think im looking for transport options ?

idunnosomename

The only day there is no London public transport is Christmas Day. Tube will run as usual for a Bank Holiday, certainly by 11am, probably 6am most stations. Though be aware there might be planned closures of some lines

BlodwynPig

Cheers. You are better than all media and google

Edit: not bgmnts

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 30, 2019, 12:53:30 PM
So much for transparency. Can't find any info, just the same regurgitated waffle that you associate with trying to find illegal live streams of sports events

Anyone know if the tubes run before 11am on new years day? I see they are free until 4:30am but do they then stop until midday? What about buses?

Thanks

All I can find is this - https://www.mapway.com/london-transport-running-christmas-new-year/ - which suggests they won't start up again until midday. But don't blame me if they're lying. Please. I beg of you.

idunnosomename

Huh maybe they've changed it to allow for the free travel on the Eve. I've def been on the Tube on New Years morning because I've been into Westminster Abbey then (its a holy day of obligation dont ypu know i know Anglicans dont give a shit. Bout that but still it was fun)

imitationleather

Yeah I thought New Years Day was the Sunday timetable.

BlodwynPig

If even the mind of CaB is darkened, we're in trouble.

Probably be stabbed to death the day before anyway

idunnosomename

in a few days the journey planner will show Jan 1 so you can wait till then (it only goes up to Dec 29 atm)

https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/

Replies From View

BlodwynPig