Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:23:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Die Hard: Festive or not?

Started by bgmnts, December 01, 2019, 11:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Surely at least one James Bond film features a bit at Christmas. Every major holiday by now, since they've been churning out the same "James Bond film" for about 50 years with only slight amendments. And as I finished typing this I realised the answer is The World is Not Enough.

QDRPHNC

Good excuse to watch Die Hard though.

Sebastian Cobb

It's Comfort and Joy a Christmas film? His klepto missus ditches him leaving him alone at chrimbo doesn't she?

I'm a wally, I've already mentioned this, soz.

Catalogue Trousers

'Course it bloody isn't. Get tae fuck.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Gulftastic on December 20, 2019, 07:57:46 PM
Theo is the only terrorist who doesn't die. He will have take the whole weight of the robbery attempt and all the murders.
Saying that, I bet a decent lawyer could argue he was forced into taking part.

A website that told you what charges would be proferred against fictional 80s action flick bad guys would be a great website (for a few minutes or so).

Theo never murdered anyone, or committed any acts of violence himself, so I'm guessing aiding and abetting some murders, attempted theft, hostage taking. probably 497 years in prison.

Glebe

Watched the Die Hard episode of The Movies That Made Us on Netflix t'other day, very interesting.

willy crossit

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 20, 2019, 07:16:38 PM
Seeing Dial Code: Santa Claus tonight, a 1989 French action film where a kid sees off criminals trying to invade his home, that he was left alone in. Seeing as it's relevant.

how was this sebastian