Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ITV Election Debate - on now

Started by Fambo Number Mive, December 01, 2019, 07:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: king_tubby on December 01, 2019, 10:34:46 PM
I didn't watch it, obviously, but apparently Burgon was ok.

He was doing okay until towards the end when he did a face that made him seem flummoxed after Plaid asked him a question.

king_tubby

Well, as a metaller, he would be confused about a question regarding mid 90s Warp oh I see...

Sin Agog

Quote from: Replies From View on December 01, 2019, 10:51:27 PM
He was doing okay until towards the end when he did a face that made him seem flummoxed after Plaid asked him a question.

But that was because the moderator had just said we can't dwell on this so shut yer geggies, before suddenly saying, "Well, what's your reply then, Richard?" Just a weird bit of timing such as you get on live TV.  It did mean Burgon was caught looking like he was mid-morph into his other human form, Richard Kind.

Jockice

Quote from: Sin Agog on December 01, 2019, 10:58:03 PM
But that was because the moderator had just said we can't dwell on this so shut yer geggies, before suddenly saying, "Well, what's your reply then, Richard?" Just a weird bit of timing such as you get on live TV.  It did mean Burgon was caught looking like he was mid-morph into his other human form, Richard Kind.

Like Mark E Smith on Newsnight after John Peel's death. Yeah, whatever. Whatever you say. Are you the new one? Are you the new Prime Minister?

PS, I quite like Burgon. Mainly because that bloke who used to clog up the Corbyn threads seemed to hate him.

jobotic

I don't know anything about  Burgon but I like him because when you Google his name it suggests Burgon and Ball Watering Can. I assume that's his full name. Public school man?