Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:59:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Big fat Xanax coma for fucks sake

Started by alan nagsworth, December 02, 2019, 07:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Quote from: alan nagsworth on December 04, 2019, 02:26:07 PM
I'm not reliant on drugs, doc. I just lean on them for stability, like a walking stick, except if there was a type of walking stick that ordinarily healthy people use when they're crippled. Shame there isn't a word for that. Anyway can I have 600 cocodamol please

600 apple instead

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: checkoutgirl on December 04, 2019, 01:45:15 PMIs that because you don't dream during drugged up sleep? And dreams are where you get your refreshment from sleep?

Yes, pretty much.

Quote from: checkoutgirl on December 04, 2019, 01:45:15 PMIt's an interesting theory certainly.

It's also the correct one. :-)

pancreas

I will happily take anyone's drink and drugs on their behalf, if they can convert them into some amount of the bourgeois/first world equivalents.

I'm not sold on the crack, fwiw. Not so much moreish as lessish.

Ferris

Quote from: alan nagsworth on December 04, 2019, 11:20:36 AM
I feel like this thing has done some real lasting damage to me. I haven't felt good for more than a couple hours since I got back home and my head is totally fucked. I can't focus on basic tasks at work, my mind keeps spinning out, I feel faint and exhausted and my anxiety is through the roof. I feel like I'm constantly on the brink of bursting into tears, I'm a fucking mess.

How long is this going to stay in my system? I am massively depressed. I keep thinking about what would have happened if I had died, I'm filled with dread and regret and I seriously hate myself. This is horrible.

It hasn't done lasting damage, it's the booze and worrying about it that is causing you aggro.

You did a silly thing (as do we all) and you're crucifying yourself after the fact. The chemicals are out your system now, forgive yourself for doing something daft, be kind to yourself and acknowledge that everyone does daft things from time to time, and try to put yourself in situations where you are less likely to make daft decisions in future. Not much more to it than that.

You'll be fine, lad. No booze for a week, early bedtime, you will be laughing.

My inbox is open if you ever want to rant away.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd love to fill your inbox with my rant.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 05, 2019, 04:05:27 AM
It hasn't done lasting damage, it's the booze and worrying about it that is causing you aggro.

You did a silly thing (as do we all) and you're crucifying yourself after the fact. The chemicals are out your system now, forgive yourself for doing something daft, be kind to yourself and acknowledge that everyone does daft things from time to time, and try to put yourself in situations where you are less likely to make daft decisions in future. Not much more to it than that.

You'll be fine, lad. No booze for a week, early bedtime, you will be laughing.

My inbox is open if you ever want to rant away.

Thanks :) I'm hella grateful for everyone's kindness and rationality here. Tough week.

Feeling way better today. Girlfriend cooked me a banging tarka daal, watched that Game Changers docco, lots of positive energy in me. Looking forward to a nice sober weekend ahead.

madhair60

Ferris

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on December 05, 2019, 05:02:12 AM
I'd love to fill your inbox with my rant.

Have at it

Quote from: alan nagsworth on December 05, 2019, 07:48:00 AM
Thanks :) I'm hella grateful for everyone's kindness and rationality here. Tough week.

Feeling way better today. Girlfriend cooked me a banging tarka daal, watched that Game Changers docco, lots of positive energy in me. Looking forward to a nice sober weekend ahead.

Glad to hear it, my inbox remains open to you or anyone else who wants to rant away.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on December 04, 2019, 10:27:59 PM
Yes, pretty much.

It's also the correct one. :-)

Fuck me! Even a stopped clock...

checkoutgirl

Quote from: kngen on December 04, 2019, 06:06:47 PM
you're pretty much bang on.

Twice in one lifetime? When you're hot, you're hot!!

checkoutgirl

Quote from: alan nagsworth on December 05, 2019, 07:48:00 AM
Feeling way better today.

Always remember, if you're feeling low again, there's always class A street drugs.

imitationleather

Xanax is class C. Basically legal. Fill your boots.

I'd like a load of Xanax to get through the next week please.

Pancake

22 hours sleep sounds great, just the remedy, what's with all the anxiety and fear of dying?

alan nagsworth

EVERYONE HAS ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE PANCAKE

everyone except me because I am the joke :'(

Pancake

Oh I don't read anyone elses posts babe

Famous Mortimer

I could just fancy a tarka daal, but I'm no good at cooking and there's no decent Indian restaurants anywhere near me.

madhair60

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on December 05, 2019, 02:55:11 PM
I could just fancy a tarka daal, but I'm no good at cooking and there's no decent Indian restaurants anywhere near me.

Mate it's easy it's just brown and lentils

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: alan nagsworth on December 05, 2019, 04:46:15 PM
Mate it's easy it's just brown and lentils
Bloody hell that's easier than I thought.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/tarkadal_90055

I bought a blender the other day as well, because I was tired of only cooking things that didn't need one.

I hope you're feeling better anyway Nags.

Goldentony

Ive needed Nytol lately because my sleeping is up the frigger and it was described to me as a hypnotic which is terrifying so GET OFF THE HYPNOTICS NAGS

imitationleather

My mate was addicted to hypnotics. In the end he had to go and see Paul McKenna to get off them.