Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:59:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CAMBRIDGE? CHRISTMAS? MEET?

Started by madhair60, December 02, 2019, 10:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Hello CaBlads™ and CaBlasses™ (and NO OTHER GENDERS*) does anyone fancy a LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS MEET for some festive beers and maybe even.................... swapping gifts?

*All genders welcome really.

madhair60

Incidentally, this is a ruse by me to get presents.

BlodwynPig

Twit 2

My wife won't be impressed, sacking the family off so I can hang out with cunts. But I love you all so MAYBE.

Chollis

DrGreggles

I'll fucking have some of this, you festive fucks!

castro diaz

I have never been to Cambridge as I studied at the other place (Plymouth) but as my shit luck would have it I have to be in and amongst the home counties, whatever the fuck that is, in the run up to Christmas.  Tuesday the 17th was my planned day to go to Cambridge and fill the Diana memorial gardens with my piss so it would be great if the meet could be then so I can combine said class warfare with hot verbwhore chat about identity politics before stealing Blodwyn's wife.

imitationleather

I can only do 8am - 3pm on the 25th. Hope this is convenient.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Get well fucked ya cunt/this isn't enough notice and I am extremely busy so can't make it, dreadfully sorry.

BlodwynPig

DrGreggles

Chollis

pancreas

Not going to fit it in before Xmas. I'm in Cambridge all January though so prepare for my advent.

madhair60

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on December 02, 2019, 04:29:51 PM
Not going to fit it in before Xmas. I'm in Cambridge all January though so prepare for my advent.

Professor?