Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:00:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tossers launch manifesto

Started by Fambo Number Mive, December 02, 2019, 12:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

The UKIPS are standing in 44 seats and their manifesto launched today, is basically Alf Garnett mixed in with a few more mainstream policies they will deliver. Wonder whether they will be more of a threat to Brexit Party or the Tories.

Fambo Number Mive

Love to see UKIP lose 44 deposits on the 12th December.

Icehaven

I admit life/ennui/having Netflix on my phone has caused me to lose track of politics a bit recently but - why is there UKIP and the Brexit party? If you're of that persuasion how do you choose which Farage vanity project to go with?

Replies From View

Are they standing in any Tory seats that Brexit stepped down from?

Replies From View

Quote from: icehaven on December 02, 2019, 12:54:42 PM
I admit life/ennui/having Netflix on my phone has caused me to lose track of politics a bit recently but - why is there UKIP and the Brexit party? If you're of that persuasion how do you choose which Farage vanity project to go with?

Nostalgia for the good old days when you could go out shopping without locking your UKIPs

and you could leave your UKIPs thoroughly unguarded couldn't you

You remember them don't you, with the berry brown face of Robert Kilroy Silk and the rap singers

Not like now, with the Brexit party and their touchscreens

thenoise

Is that twat with a nazi saluting dog still in UKIP or did he go Brexit?

idunnosomename

The "I think he's Indian" is my fav part

Norton Canes

Captain Z

"You think you've got one Asian or something?"

"Yes."

Cuellar

I quite like the level of boredom/disdain in Adam Boulton's voice

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It is actually more depressing seeing the Tories basically becoming UKIP/Brexit Party to see them off as an electoral opponent.

I doubt think Cameron/Osborne wanted to do that, or even May/Hammond.

Different concentrations of the same shit, of course.

BlodwynPig

Just had a thought, was Kilroy Farage Mk I ?

There was a time that he carried that esteem, but it all seems so crinoline now

Funcrusher

Quote from: Replies From View on December 02, 2019, 12:56:41 PM
Are they standing in any Tory seats that Brexit stepped down from?

This is quite an interesting question. Might draw some votes away from the Tories.

Jittlebags

Destined to join the panoply of famous Pats, joining the ranks with such luminaries as Pat Sharp and Pat Mustard.

daf

Quote from: icehaven on December 02, 2019, 12:54:42 PM

Farage isn't in UKIP anymore - he resigned after the referendum, but started the Brexit party a bit later - taking 99% of UKIP voters with him by the looks of it.

jobotic

Just got a train back from London. Two Kippers got on, presumable from the launch. Know how I know? One was an ex-councillor here so i recognised him, but the other cunt - bright purple suit on, waxed moustache, purple and yellow kipper (!) tie, yellow shirt.

i moved carriages.

Fambo Number Mive

"It's all been left to Freddie"

"What do you think we should do?"
"I'm not running for office"

jobotic

imitationleather

Buelligan

Quote from: sick as a pike in another thread9/9/2011 Walnut Tree 8pm Bloody great. For me: baby courgettes with chickpea and parsley dressing followed by globe artichoke with mushroom stuffing and vegetables. £122 for 2.

Sorry, I just had to.  All in the title.

Fambo Number Mive

That reply from Patricia Masters as well *vomits*

Quote from: Buelligan on December 02, 2019, 07:31:44 PM
Sorry, I just had to.  All in the title.
Lunch, at 8pm? Also I shall be applying to the Council of Supportive Vegetarianism to have your affiliation annulled.

Buelligan

Depends where you are. 

Heheh.  Sorry, I just kept reading that thread title wrong over and over again.

Kryton

Quote from: imitationleather on December 02, 2019, 07:31:26 PM
Wow. What a cunt.

I just got banned from Twitter for calling him a cunt (three times in the same tweet).

£2bn on pie and mash. Not for you Ahmed.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Kryton on December 02, 2019, 07:49:41 PM
I just got banned from Twitter for calling him a cunt (three times in the same tweet).
bit rum because he is a triple cunt

buttgammon

So they were the BNP after all. Thanks for clearing that up, you fascist vermin.