Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:19:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Robbed by some Amazon slave

Started by The Boston Crab, December 02, 2019, 08:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

It's never the other way round is it? You never order a sink plunger or a book or a packet of curtain hooks or whatever and 'accidentally' get an iphone or any other expensive tech. Does kind of suggest, in case there was any doubt, that it's probably not a mistake.

jobotic

Like the fact that the apple watch plunger man bought it as an Xmas present for himself.

There I was, so excited on the big day, I'd been up since 4am jumping on the bed, I just couldn't wait!! Imagine the look in my little face when I opened the package up.....

Inspector Norse

Quote from: icehaven on December 03, 2019, 06:33:38 PM
It's never the other way round is it? You never order a sink plunger or a book or a packet of curtain hooks or whatever and 'accidentally' get an iphone or any other expensive tech.

I ordered a Derek Acorah jigsaw puzzle and got the deeds to the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin by mistake. Kept quiet about it like.

Icehaven

Quote from: Inspector Norse on December 03, 2019, 08:53:04 PM
I ordered a Derek Acorah jigsaw puzzle and got the deeds to the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin by mistake. Kept quiet about it like.

Wise.