Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:16:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is this the least interesting Royal news item ever?

Started by ajsmith2, December 03, 2019, 03:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith2

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1212105/royal-news-prince-edward-james-viscount-severn-royal-family-latest-update-spt/amp

If they think this is going to be enough to undo the damage wrought by Andrews PR hiccup last month, I for one think they're very much mistaken.

EDIT: I should add that the articles headline taken on its own has fertile potential for being amusingly misconstrued as referring to untoward activities.

Glebe

Never thought of this before, but Edward bears a surprising resemblance to Nick Owen! Or is it just me?*

*I mean is it just me that things he bears a surprising resemblance to Nick Owen, not Prince Edward just bears a surprising resemblance to me, whom he doesn't bear any resemble to, surprising or otherwise.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: ajsmith2 on December 03, 2019, 03:28:52 AMEDIT: I should add that the articles headline taken on its own has fertile potential for being amusingly misconstrued as referring to untoward activities.

It's got to be deliberate, shurely?

BlodwynPig

His daughter already looks the sloaniest of sloanes

buttgammon

Even less interesting than those news bulletins on Christmas Day that show them going to church at Sandringham (which have become more interesting over recent years, as non-attenders can be reasonably presumed dead).

pigamus

pupshaw

Yea but...

Footy 5 is FREE TO PLAY EVERY WEEK!!!!
Former Premier league star Jermaine Jenas and Olympic winner Sam Quek, They WON'T MISS A KICK THIS SEASON!!!
They'll be making their predictions, with some "competitive rivalry"!!!!!!!
Footy 5!!!!
From our friends at ThePools.com
!!!!