Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:52:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Eateries calling customers the bad 'c' word

Started by king_tubby, December 05, 2019, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seepage

Mr Masey said 'I'm a complete bad 'c' word'

New page bad 'c' word

PlanktonSideburns

Bloke in work got called a

little Wanker

Don't know who by, a lot of people were shouting things
He bristled and said

I'm Not A Little Wanker, I'm A CUNT!

he's not a CUNT tho, he's a Little Wanker, always will be. That's why I sad it.

seepage

I think Kingsley Amis' definitions were: if you do daft things unwittingly you're a little wanker; if you're fully aware then you're a bad 'c' word.

Blue Jam

PlanktonSideburns

Interesting division

I've always thought of it in terms of committal to the bit - if you can do someone an absolute turd and not even be bothered

This guy would try and do that but get a but too giddy and moral after the fact, no galic shrug to him, too easily wound up

Dex Sawash

Quote"You sir are a miserable c**t, stick to Greggs."   

Can't say fairer than that

Cuellar

Mad that we now have a world where a cafe, an abstract business entity based in a inanimate building, can call someone a cunt. Not "John Smith on behalf of cafe", the cafe itself.

Imagine a chippy calling you a cocksucker.

Cuellar

Walking down the street

"twat"

"who said that?!"

Barnardos did.

poodlefaker

Oh God, his shop's an "Emporium". Fucking steampunk cunt. Steamcunt.

shiftwork2

It's just full of cunts isn't it.  This post, this thread, Brighton, Britain, our spinning marble.  Teeming.  Couldn't get another cunt in if you tried.

Goldentony

the whole idea of polite service staff, customer being right, total obdience, pride in work etc etc - tory shite. If someone's behaving like a cunt you just say you're being a cunt and i'm not providing the service you need, when they go I say i'd like to make a complaint take a nice tn 15 minutes to explain to the boss before they head out and see them MAKE THM SWEAT and then when the boss agrees with the customer you take him to the octagon

Gurke and Hare

QuoteThe Argus contacted the cafe and received a comment from the cafe's director, Harry Petrakas.

He commended the publication for "continuing to only cover the most important Brighton news".

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Goldentony

Yeah that quote at the end, just after all that stupid fucking bad seed shithead lib dem bollocks about running a stall for 20 years and asking the boss if that's apropriate and then the boss going the guys a cunt fuck off - this is amazing, full marks to the cafe

popcorn

Sorry everyone, ordinarily I would assume that the customer was the cunt but in this case it was the cafe. Or at best both customer and cafe were cunt, creating a perfect cunt-off.

And the reason I know this is because I've been to that cafe several times and they are cunts.

Goldentony

it sounds like you're the cunt here popcorn you little cunt

popcorn

Quote from: Goldentony on December 05, 2019, 06:35:26 PM
it sounds like you're the cunt here popcorn you little cunt

Do you want to get cunted?

Inspector Norse

Quote from: goinggoinggone on December 05, 2019, 06:40:06 PM
Not sure if this advert is advocating such language or denouncing it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Io_rQ859k

The fact they're using their supposed ignorance of all those words to advertise themselves suggests to me that they do in fact know what they all mean. They certainly won't be getting MY custom in 1988.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

If he came into my imaginary cafe I'd dribble some of my piss into his coffee.

Zetetic

Quote from: popcorn on December 05, 2019, 06:33:10 PM
And the reason I know this is because I've been to that cafe several times and they are cunts.
Is that what you like?

Flouncer

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on December 05, 2019, 06:53:28 PM
If he came into my imaginary cafe I'd dribble some of my piss into his coffee.

In my imaginary cafe, the patrons are all referred to as cuntstomers.

pancreas

Quote from: Zetetic on December 05, 2019, 08:22:10 PM
Is that what you like?

Have you the topics he starts in HS Art? I would say he invites abuse.

phes

"if he had sent me a message saying 'I'm really disappointed about this, what can we do to make it right?'"

Imagine thinking his Facebook harrumph means someone owes him this, the beshitted twizzle faced cunt. He's lucky Legend wasn't in for his morning latte or he'd be getting deservedly chinned

thenoise

Quote from: jobotic on December 05, 2019, 04:27:00 PM
My siblings live in Brighton, I have friends in Brighton, I go there quite often, in fact I like Brighton quite a bit.

But what a town of cunts it is.

Yeah, it's a foolish business strategy in Brighton to alienate yourself from the local cunt community.

Hilarious that a guy who is complaining about overpriced cafe food sells £75 beard soap.

Quote from: poodlefaker on December 05, 2019, 06:01:43 PM
Oh God, his shop's an "Emporium". Fucking steampunk cunt. Steamcunt.

Cunt got fined for putting the recycling in the public recycling bin rather than paying the business rate and then went on Crowdfunder to raise money to fight the injustice.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/fined-for-recycling

popcorn

Look, seriously, the customer might well be a cunt, but that shop is also a cunt. Seriously, it's the cuntiest cafe I've ever been to. This is a fucking cunt pile-up.

Buelligan

Quote from: popcorn on December 05, 2019, 06:33:10 PM

I must admit, I remember reading your appraisal of that cafe and thinking what a cunt you were.  Too polite to say at the time but feel emboldened now, popcunt.