Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:45:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eateries calling customers the bad 'c' word

Started by king_tubby, December 05, 2019, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Quote from: Buelligan on December 05, 2019, 10:03:00 PM
I must admit, I remember reading your appraisal of that cafe and thinking what a cunt you were.  Too polite to say at the time but feel emboldened now, popcunt.

Arrgh, I've cunted myself badly here.

Buelligan

Apologise to the cafe and all will be forgotten.  Make it sincere.

Goldentony

listen popcorn boss, you're either with the cafe or you're with the walking embodiment of a student talking about Scott 4 at 6am at a party

pancreas

Quote from: Goldentony on December 05, 2019, 10:09:54 PM
listen popcorn boss, you're either with the cafe or you're with the walking embodiment of a student talking about Scott 4 at 6am at a party

Presumably one can't just write the whole thing off as a bad job?

Cerys

Pdine

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/a-place-in-the-sun-2015-2016/on-demand/59661-001

Here we find Brighton's premier persecuted vegan beard oil merchant in pursuit of a property in Ibiza. I haven't watched this, but feel it may be useful in assessing the cafe's opinion.

SteveDave

Quote from: thenoise on December 05, 2019, 08:46:02 PM
Hilarious that a guy who is complaining about overpriced cafe food sells £75 beard soap.

I remember being amazed at a barbers in Brighton promoting "Vegetarian Haircuts" or sutin like that. I can't remember.

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Pdine on December 06, 2019, 08:18:10 AM
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/a-place-in-the-sun-2015-2016/on-demand/59661-001

Here we find Brighton's premier persecuted vegan beard oil merchant in pursuit of a property in Ibiza. I haven't watched this, but feel it may be useful in assessing the cafe's opinion.

Had to stop after about a minute, but must say I am impressed by the size of his cafe-belly. Clearly he is no stranger to Brighton's eating scene.

phantom_power

Quote from: bgmnts on December 05, 2019, 03:41:30 PM
The director backing them up and everything, get in!

This makes me want to go there.

The director is the real hero of this story:

"He commended the publication for "continuing to only cover the most important Brighton news"."

king_tubby

phantom_power

Clearly a man who has built his whole life, clothing and personality around his fucking beard

thenoise

Quote from: SteveDave on December 06, 2019, 09:00:32 AM
I remember being amazed at a barbers in Brighton promoting "Vegetarian Haircuts" or sutin like that. I can't remember.

There's a vegan barber in Exeter.

Either they are worried about the various product being tested on animals/containing animal products or they want the barber to strop his razor on a leatherette strop. Probably both.

flotemysost

Haha fucking hell, one for the Infantilisation thread: https://mr-masey.co.uk/products/coffee-biccies-beard-oil Also surely you don't need a poncey tincture to make your face/mouth area smell of coffee, that's just most people at morning rush hour anyway.

Agree though that the cafe's choice of 'You sir...' as an opener swings the cuntometer a little towards their direction.

popcorn

Quote from: flotemysost on December 07, 2019, 04:31:23 PM
Haha fucking hell, one for the Infantilisation thread: https://mr-masey.co.uk/products/coffee-biccies-beard-oil Also surely you don't need a poncey tincture to make your face/mouth area smell of coffee, that's just most people at morning rush hour anyway.

Agree though that the cafe's choice of 'You sir...' as an opener swings the cuntometer a little towards their direction.

If you want infantilisation you should try actually going to that cafe. They have electrical outlets for customers to use. They're metered. You put money in them.

JUST DON'T LET CUSTOMERS USE THE OUTLETS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM YOU CUNTS

imitationleather

Quote from: popcorn on December 07, 2019, 05:04:22 PM
If you want infantilisation you should try actually going to that cafe. They have electrical outlets for customers to use. They're metered. You put money in them.

JUST DON'T LET CUSTOMERS USE THE OUTLETS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM YOU CUNTS

That isn't infantilisation, that's poverty tourism!

weekender

Quote from: imitationleather on December 07, 2019, 05:06:12 PM
That isn't infantilisation, that's poverty tourism!

Fucking right. 

If people are starving in Africa, they should just move to Sweden - where there's fish in the sea and food on the shelves.

I live in Walsall and even some of our buses now have USB ports FFS, although most of them have been damaged by children and drunkards.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I really think that we have found a brand new CaB bête noire with this horrible little fuckstain. Fuck him, fuck his hat, and fuck his silly beard. We'll be keeping a very close eye on you from now on, sunshine.

The cafe owners sound like cunts as well tbh, but they'll be dealt with in due time.

Ray Travez

Quote from: weekender on December 07, 2019, 05:11:08 PM
If people are starving in Africa, they should just move to Sweden - where there's fish in the sea and food on the shelves.

That's just a new fad

alan nagsworth

The last time I was in Brighton I was so drunk that my friend had to have his arm around me and help guide me back to the bed and breakfast we were staying in. We passed a small group of young hippie types, and one of them said something to the effect of 'That is so sweet, look at those two, a gay couple not ashamed to show the world their love'. In Brighton for fucks sake. Well anyway I managed to unfurl myself temporarily from my drunken lurch and with an embittered retch on my face I shouted 'FUCK OFF!!!' at them as hard and loud as I could. They were utterly horrified. So as far as I'm concerned I've done my bit for shutting down Brighton cunts.

Camp Tramp

As a Brighton resident I concur with Popcorn.

The Marwood is indeed a pub full of cunts. However, the complainer is certainly a bigger one.

So am I.