Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:55:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Rizla

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on August 05, 2020, 09:47:58 AM
"I feel badly for them, partly because this is the fucking worst, shittiest youth culture. Seriously, go listen to some glam rock, sniff some glue & throw a homemade kung fu star at a football match. Stop fucking up your kidneys on E and giving chlamydia to unconscious strangers. You do not look like you're having fun."

Rizla

Pingers

Quote from: Hand Solo on August 06, 2020, 12:02:30 PM
Yes, they're not burying the gran. They lower the casket into a giant deep fat fryer and that's the buffet after sorted.

# The circle of life #

A great image

imitationleather

Cerys

Ferris

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Paul Calf

Pink Gregory

non capisco

Epic drunk teenage logic story from Shiftwork2.

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 08, 2020, 08:36:57 PM
Technically yes.  May have told this before.  Don't expect hardcore badness here, I was briefly Public Enemy #17623.  Celebrated my last GCSE with three friends and two bottles of vodka.  We didn't really know how to mix drinks so we went 50% vodka and 50% neat Kia-Ora, a cocktail which I believe has since been adopted by Raffles Singapore.  The bottles were consumed within half an hour.  Collectively realising we had fucked up we decided we needed to leave Martin's house undetected by his nana.  Cue lots of exaggerated 'SHUSSSH' down the stairs, and out the back door.  Sorted.  Lovely June evening.  The beach was a mere half mile away so that would be a nice place to try and process the bolus of 16 units of alcohol which was just beginning to properly land.  The endeavour began to dip at this point as Giles decided he needed a piss so extracted his cock in the middle of the street and and sprayed piss everywhere, now oblivious to almost everything.  I remember children running inside.  It got messy after that.  I remember vomiting and the vomit mixing with sand, then vomiting again.  Puke on blades of marram grass.  I couldn't walk, then I couldn't stand.  And that's then we saw Plod, called by the parents of the kids.  Bacon breffs.  Pigs.  Walking so slowly.  But myself and Andrew had a plan - we could escape by swimming.  Perhaps Ireland, perhaps North Wales.  Can't fault the ambition.  But unfortunately neither of us could stand up our fate was sealed.  I wasn't finished however.  From my vantage point in the back of the plod car I had one last trick up my sleeve - a fake address, believing that the police officers would just cheerily wave me off and bid me goodnight, allowing me to sneak in undetected.  Pretty good eh?  So, held up by a plod under each arm the random doorbell was rung, a strange woman answered and gave the only possible response which was I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE IN MY LIFE.  Rumbled.  Oh well.  The rest is just perfunctory and embarrassing.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE IN MY LIFE.

the

For some reason this really tickled me:

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on August 10, 2020, 03:00:20 PMI know someone (a woman with an adult job bossing about a team of middle-aged men) who regularly refers to dinners/breakfasts/snacks of beans on toast with cheese on top as "cheesy beanos". I hate this more than anything else in the world.

I don't know whether it's the sitcomesque cretinousness of it, the disdain dripping off the quote marks, or the fact that someone would mention beans on toast with such frequency in the workplace.

Quote from: the on August 10, 2020, 03:40:59 PM
For some reason this really tickled me:

I don't know whether it's the sitcomesque cretinousness of it, the disdain dripping off the quote marks, or the fact that someone would mention beans on toast with such frequency in the workplace.

Also from that thread:

Quote from: The Mollusk on August 10, 2020, 11:42:49 AM
Ramekin of pistachios and a posh sausage roll, £8. Does he want the sausage roll warmed up and brought to the table outside with a dollop of mustard? Of course he does, the fucking cunt.

Cerys

Quote from: Poobum on August 10, 2020, 04:58:48 PM

Hero shark, rushing over to save his deformed elephant friend. "Gosh Darryl, you've fallen in!!"

It was the 'gosh' that sold it.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

chveik

Twit 2

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 10, 2020, 06:20:18 PM
Usually by the time people have become het up enough to complain you can tell you must have been giving it a bit. People don't usually just snap, with zero tolerance.

Sometimes it will have built up over years.

SHAG A GORILLA here
And FIST YER NAN STONE DEAD there

And before you know it the scolding is raining down.

buttgammon

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ambient Sheep

Yeah it is, as is the amazing Bullseye thing above.

Meanwhile, have some of this:

Quote from: turnstyle on August 11, 2020, 04:14:54 PMMy [annoying phone] guy isn't a Goldblum-in-the-Fly-style amalgamation of Corden and Gervais, though. He looks like if Damon Albarn had been dropped into a washing machine as a child and sent to a div school.

That tickled me too. Reading "a div school" in 2020 caught me massively off-guard.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

PlanktonSideburns