Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:07:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

In the corporate speak thread, the ever-reliable non capisco:

Quote from: non capisco on September 02, 2020, 12:11:42 AM
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver

REACH OUT AND TOUCH BASE

Dex Sawash

Cerys

non capisco

Quote from: Hand Solo on September 02, 2020, 02:07:15 PM
He stole it from this cunt in The Mollusk's 'dickhead neighbour' thread.

Yeah, alright, I'm working from a limited palette here.

Hey, guys, has anyone ever noticed the backing singers in Sussudio say 'WANK'!?

Cerys

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 02, 2020, 03:28:13 PM
Apparently loose strands of spider webs that never find mooring have been traced flying up to as high as 30,000ft so it would be really great if he's like 20,000ft in the air and suddenly a bit of web goes in his face and he's like "pfffbfththfbh"

Still giggling.

The Mollusk

This post from that thread properly got me as well:

Quote from: poo on August 30, 2020, 07:26:18 AM
Load of shite blog posts about how the landscape isn't perfect. No shit. You can't model real world perfectly, but you can generate an abstract of it that'll do very fucking nicely when viewed at 3000ft+, where you spend 90% of your time playing the game. No pleasing some cunts. I've got a big glob of wet spunk on my stomach, by the way.

Cerys

He covered it, yeah - but Depeche Mode released it in 1989, so nyer.

Cerys

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Cerys on September 03, 2020, 01:21:20 AM
He covered it, yeah - but Depeche Mode released it in 1989, so nyer.

I probably should have had a  look for a funnier PJ cover

Sammy Hagar

Ray Travez

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 02, 2020, 02:44:48 PM
He was a total shill prick though and a dreadful visual artist who ended up going to work for GucciGhost, who makes this sort of wank:

Sooo

Quote from: icehaven on September 03, 2020, 08:52:20 AM
I'm suing, that's clearly a total ripoff of my seminal 1993-5 works "Doodling in GCSE maths".

Hand Solo

^^ I don't look at twitter (it's s4c) so I hope some 'wag' hadn't done the joke before me, I came up with it the night before but couldn't be arsed (bringing out the GIMP and) knocking up an album cover until earlier today.

EDIT. I just googled the term and found this on twatter:

Seems to have only been posted late last year, but anyway I came up with it as a direct Bowie/Tory reference joke involving eating so mine is cleverer.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Hand Solo on September 04, 2020, 08:46:45 PM
^^ I don't look at twitter (it's s4c)

Wise opinions, man.

I don't even have electrical sockets in case they leak news rhinos into my bubble and interfere with my pure and self-righteous state of ignorance.

Hand Solo

Yeah, Twitter is just a pond of utter narcissism, glib arguing and people desperately trying to create puns, so of course, whenever I come up with a pun I assume some cunt on twitter strained all day for it before I did. I came up with mine in a happy contextual coincidence , they obviously didn't, that's the pure desperation of it.

Sebastian Cobb

sounds like the problem here is you lot are following dipshits.

touchingcloth

I followed about ten people when I joined twitter, but the problem is the dipshits seem to find you regardless and spam their dipshittery over anything you try and read. It's like YouTube comments without even the videos to enjoy.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I don't know how you lot are using twitter but IMO it's way easier to avoid the dipshits on Twitter than it is to avoid the dipshits on CaB

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on September 05, 2020, 03:39:56 PM
I don't know how you lot are using twitter but IMO it's way easier to avoid the dipshits on Twitter than it is to avoid the dipshits on CaB

I think people are recognising the content that exists and how that affects people rather than the content they themselves curate on their own Twitter timeline.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 05, 2020, 06:43:09 PM
I think people are recognising the content that exists and how that affects people rather than the content they themselves curate on their own Twitter timeline.

That's about the size of it, yes. One of the main reasons I don't use social media or Reddit any more is because I grew very tired of actively engaging with platforms which perpetuate cycles of horrific bollocks that are a scourge on society, even though I was personally only ever using those platforms to look at the nice stuff.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 05, 2020, 03:10:44 PM
sounds like the problem here is you lot are following dipshits.

Making me guffaw in the guffaw thread. Aaaaah.

Paul Calf

Shoulders?-Stomach!