Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:14:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Thomas on September 14, 2020, 07:05:30 PM
Two of the few photos we have of the forbidding Venereal surface,[nb]we've all got one[/nb] snapped shortly before the probe was destroyed by atmospheric conditions aliens with hammers:

Don't know why "aliens with hammers" tickled me so much but it really did.

Thomas

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 15, 2020, 07:31:43 PM
I believe private property is theft and no one should live in poverty. Emma [Kennedy] just thinks the Queen was brill for filming that bit with Daniel Craig.

buttgammon

Paul Calf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 17, 2020, 06:03:21 PM
Drilling holes in all the cups and asking "why don't you do that with the ferries".

Pointing at ships and asking if they are ferries.

Trying to shove a ferry up his arse.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Mr Farenheit has a really good eye, not just taking film references and plonking the objects in there as replacements but understanding what elements of each of them are actually funny and building on that artistically.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on September 13, 2020, 12:36:21 AM
Shere Hite, feminist author, gift to critics who like Spoonerisms, and the woman who taught me how to get to Clitheroe in a Vol vo. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54120483
[/quote

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Bronzy on August 17, 2020, 03:23:44 AM
Having looked at the edit history, perhaps not. The same person who put that in had previously also added this insightful piece of information:

Adam has spoken publicly about his ongoing battle with male pattern baldness, having lost almost all of his hair in his late 20s. He is keen for other young men who suffer with the same condition not to fee embarassed as he did and advocates strongly the wearing of baseball caps as a way of 'hiding the bald'. However, this too causes a struggle for Priestley due to the incredibly small size of his head and the need to buy hats in children's sizes.

He's a teacher at a school in Leeds, so the number of potential suspects is endless, really.

This in the Wikipedia thread. Still crying

Paul Calf

Danger Man

Pretty much everybody in the Labour thread, a thread that just keeps on giving.

Except Kelvin. He's the sensible one. Almost the Keir Starmer of the thread, if you will.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You must watch them all becoming consumed by bitterness and think 'shit, I need to reinvent my act'.

bgmnts

At least the sorry state of the country is making some people happy :)

Paul Calf

Eviction day is this week isn't it?

Danger Man's going to be busy.

bgmnts

Does Danger Man genuinely profit off of human misery? That would be a shame if true. :/

Danger Man

Quote from: bgmnts on September 22, 2020, 06:38:06 PM
Does Danger Man genuinely profit off of human misery? That would be a shame if true. :/

We are all prostitutes....

Shoulders?-Stomach!

That bobsleigh one is terrifying. Genuinely a berzerk piece of brilliance.

jenna appleseed

From Pijlstaart (who else)
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,82539.msg4312507.html#msg4312507

It was the poet Phillip Larkin who said of Hull:

There is heaven on the Humber,
bags of heroin, high in number,
your burdens it will unencumber
a sugared, black tar juicy plunder,
sweet needle rends your veins asunder,
hey ho, nonny no, give my skag a go

Puce Moment

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 22, 2020, 07:28:42 PM
Both of these courtesy of Al in the Farage thread:

That bobsleigh pic is just ridiculous you talented fucks.

ASFTSN

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 23, 2020, 09:53:53 AM
A friend of mine maintains that a friend of his works in a Golden Wonder factory, and that every so often the production line will spit out a gold rather than green packet of cheese and onion, these gold bags being intended to be eaten by the person responsible for checking quality on the production line.

My friend says he badly wants one of these golden packets of Golden Wonder for himself, but I suspect their existence may be bullshit[nb]This friend is the same friend who claims that on a night out he gave a tenner to the staff in a kebab shop so that he could come behind the counter and take a bite out of the döner cylinder while attached to the rotisserie. [/nb].

I don't know why third-hand claims like this always make me laugh, but that's an absolute belter.

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 23, 2020, 02:31:25 PM
The magazine for people who create nothing but know everything.

Quote from: Bernice on September 23, 2020, 02:47:47 PM
This is quite a good line but could well apply to this forum (except for the magazine bit).

pigamus