Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:42:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizla

Quote from: David Pielingtonburygrot on October 03, 2020, 07:05:29 PM
Driving a car can feel quite overwhelming, but there are ways of thinking about it that can help you understand what's going on.

Imagine that when you start the engine, you are taking a bat to a wet market in Wuhan.

When you put your foot down on the accelerator you are contributing to the spread of a new mutation of the SARS virus and when you press on the brakes you are wearing a mask and gathering outdoors in a group of 6 or fewer.

The semi-positive news is that you've passed your driving test but the flipside is that you've been responsible for the death of over a million people.

madhair60

Quote from: DistressedArea on October 03, 2020, 04:49:47 PM
If you make your bus women only, you can get away with a much smaller, less powerful, engine. Think that's probably what's going on here.

Thomas

Paul Calf

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 04, 2020, 04:36:01 PM
fox news reporting that president trump's boner just swelled to an enormous size and unfurled an american flag from the urethra. cry more, libs
Quote from: JamesTC on October 04, 2020, 05:10:56 PM
*salutes*

Paul Calf

jenna appleseed

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 05, 2020, 07:40:08 AM
If I were a rich man I'd travel on a Ryanair Boeing rather than a private jet, as those things seem to crash a lot. I'd probably spend the rest of my time biddy biddy bumming.

On the subject of Glebe:

Quote from: Glebe on October 09, 2020, 04:06:29 AM
David Dickinson polishes off a full packet of Viscount biscuits with a cuppa whilst watching Pointless. Doesn't seem like deso, but look closer; he's naked from the waist down.

Ferris

batwings

PlanktonSideburns

pancreas

Quote from: icehaven on October 15, 2020, 12:00:24 PM
Are union reps allowed to refuse cases? I mean if Mr. Otter had approached the union for representation would they be allowed to basically say "Mate you wished cancer on your boss, called him a cunt three times and said you were going to burn him to death. In writing. There's nothing remotely convincing we could say in your defence so we're not even prepared to try."?

Ferris

I was reading about Japanese musician Isao Tomita apropos of nothing, and remembered the CaB thread when he died that some card tagged with "Let's call the whole thing off".

Really had a chuckle at that.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 15, 2020, 06:34:21 PM
I was reading about Japanese musician Isao Tomita apropos of nothing, and remembered the CaB thread when he died that some card tagged with "Let's call the whole thing off".

Really had a chuckle at that.

We are in admiration.

Glebe

Quote from: Paul Calf on October 06, 2020, 07:46:35 AMEverything in the Farage Photoshop thread, obviously, but oh my fucking life, Glebe.

Aw cheers PC, only saw this now! Oh fuck and thanks everyone else for your kindness too, fuck me, cheered me right up this has!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Glebe on October 15, 2020, 08:19:24 PM
Aw cheers PC, only saw this now! Oh fuck and thanks everyone else for your kindness too, fuck me, cheered me right up this has!

Yep you're smashing it at the moment. Have a gold star ⭐ for your commitment to Hans/Farage wronging.

selectivememory

Glebe's David Dickinson thread is bringing me a lot of joy at the moment too.

Mr Farenheit

The Seagull Diairies and the Now Streaming thread were great also.

chveik