Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:12:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Quote from: selectivememory on October 15, 2020, 10:21:13 PM
Glebe's David Dickinson thread is bringing me a lot of joy at the moment too.

My posts in that merely serve to highlight how good Glebe's are. It's a service I provide.

easytarget

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on October 16, 2020, 08:19:02 PM
Richard Herring starts a podcast where he weighs his testicles each week and bets on which one will be heavier, and after two weeks sets up a £20,000 kickstarter to fund more episodes.

touchingcloth

Kankurette

Some of the posts in the Captain Tom thread. Too many to mention.

I am ashamed.

non capisco

Quote from: selectivememory on October 15, 2020, 10:21:13 PM
Glebe's David Dickinson thread is bringing me a lot of joy at the moment too.

Binge read the whole thing this evening and laughed out loud multiple times.

Quote from: Glebe on October 14, 2020, 11:41:35 AM
David Dickinson gives Joe Swash a fiver to wash his Roller. "He's fucking desperate since his star went on the wane," Dickinson tells his wife as he watches Swash through the kitchen window. "Mind you, I've got off the boil meself in recent years. Still, I will never stoop to washing a car for a fiver."

touchingcloth

Quote from: non capisco on October 18, 2020, 11:21:25 PM
Binge read the whole thing this evening and laughed out loud multiple times.

I love that his name is spelled correctly in the latest posts, but that the thread title and early posts use an incorrect spelling.

poo

The Mollusk

I love that Glebe has been absolutely bollocking this sort of stuff out relentlessly for so many years now, for better or worse. I think he's a real backbone of CaB, pretty much nowt but positivity and oodles of bonkers creative content.

ASFTSN

Paul Calf

From the Nags' piss-taking dad thread:

Quote from: ASFTSN on October 20, 2020, 12:36:49 PM
Can we just agree that everyone's dad is taking the absolute piss?

Made me guffaw right in the middle of a work teleconf.

Glebe

willy crossit

Quote from: Paul Calf on October 20, 2020, 02:59:35 PM
From the Nags' piss-taking dad thread:

Made me guffaw right in the middle of a work teleconf.

and from the same thread:

Quote from: Chollis on October 20, 2020, 04:14:35 PM
do a big poo on his floor and say congrats you're a grandfather

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Partly Partridge of course but Ferris' use of 'rented grief hole' vis a vis Glinner still made me laugh.

Paul Calf

Ferris

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 20, 2020, 09:43:53 PM
Partly Partridge of course but Ferris' use of 'rented grief hole' vis a vis Glinner still made me laugh.

Comes with a heavy qualifier and (valid) allegations of joke larceny, but Ferris is finally on the GuffawBoard!

Paul Calf

Quote from: icehaven on October 21, 2020, 12:27:41 PM
Perhaps it might have been a better idea to have given the pilot the portable oxygen supply.
That's actually just one of a long series of fuck ups by the crew from the sounds of it. It's not funny really but this bit made me laugh;

QuoteAs the aircraft climbed, the pressure inside the cabin gradually decreased. As it passed through an altitude of 12,040 feet (3,670 m), the cabin altitude warning horn sounded. The warning should have prompted the crew to stop climbing, but it was misidentified by the crew as a take-off configuration warning, which signals that the aircraft is not ready for take-off, and can only sound on the ground. The alert sound is identical for both warnings.

Hennimore!!!

This made me laugh too. Thank you, Icehaven. I will see you in hell.

JaDanketies

Quote from: Better Midlands on October 21, 2020, 01:36:52 PM
Cross the road when you're following her home.

Quote from: smudge1971 on October 21, 2020, 02:35:23 PM
"Can I have a blueberry muffin and would you mind farting on it, please?"

lolled irl at both of these from the same thread

Quote from: Goldentony on October 22, 2020, 02:01:48 AM
TERINATOR CANT BE FUCKED ANY MORE JOBS FUCKED HIM OFF WIFES FUCKIN ROUND THE BEND

Quote from: Replies From View on October 22, 2020, 07:44:38 AM
It's a Terminator that's so shit it can't complete its mission then some fuckin old bloke in a church gives it growth mindset so it tries one last time to complete its mission and it fuckin does

But that's not the end of the film there's a whole bit where it can't self Terminate and after completing its mission it's like NOW WHAT and the bloke from the church is in the corner of his eye winking and the Terminator's like ah yeah right.  Keep going with what I have learned, yeah?  And the old bloke is like yep

and we see the Terminator running fitness clubs for kids, but it's all filmed really badly like they didn't exactly have permission to film this bit so the camera keeps looking half at the floor or ceiling.  and that's how the film ends

imitationleather

Thomas

Quote from: DistressedArea on October 22, 2020, 03:47:43 PM
Once got a phone call from a long dead colleague. People say, oh it's probably just that the numbers been reallocated or something, but the phone wasn't even plugged in at the time. I didn't answer it because he was a very boring man and I was quite relieved when he died although it was sad.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Bronzy on October 22, 2020, 06:55:19 PM
WHAT IS THE CHARGE? HAVING A MISCARRIAGE? A SUCCULENT BABY MISCARRIAGE?

It's the gift which just keeps on giving.

Norton Canes

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on October 22, 2020, 09:30:11 PM
Did anyone find it rather erotic when you nearly saw the woman's pants? I didn't but Replies From View just PM'd me to say it got him really hard.

canadagoose