Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:58:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Rich Uncle Skeleton

on that Bowie biopic that features none of his music

Quote from: frajer on October 29, 2020, 11:24:25 AM
David Bowie: "Hi everyone, I've got a new song about space."
Crowd: "Woohoo!"
David Bowie: "Would you like to hear it?"
Crowd: "No need!"
David Bowie: "T'rific."

non capisco

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on October 30, 2020, 02:35:16 PM
He does....

And you should see his back!

The fact that he actually has Saint and Greavsie tattooed on his head made me laugh anyway and then having to scroll down and seeing the QoS tatt appear was perfect timing.

Captain Z

He doesn't actually have "Greavsie" tattooed on his head though, that's Mr Farenheit's work.

wosl

Paul Calf

Oh, right. I assumed that it was genuine as I thought I'd seen it from different angles. Amazing work from the Imperial Scale there.

The Cloud of Unknowing

^ Satchmo Distel posted the subtler "Ball's deep" hours before that.

wosl

Quote from: paruses on October 31, 2020, 01:55:16 PM
Quote from: Gulftastic on October 31, 2020, 12:51:58 PM
Tommy Cannon always looks a bit sinister to me, like a low level gangster

Just beaten me to this post. Even seeing him as a septiganarian on celeb Masterchef I had the impression that you could quickly end up on the wrong end of a "What do you mean I'm funny? I'm funny how?"

But in a much more parochial way and in a pub.

Esp. Gulf's tag-on.

Inspector Norse

Ray Travez

Quote from: DistressedArea on October 25, 2020, 10:40:12 PM
Went to this one Halloween party once and they did bobbing for apples, and one boy bobbed his head down into the barrel of apples and when he came back up his head was completely gone! He was just a neck! Everyone was running around screaming, and then when I looked into the barrel, all the apples had little faces and one of them was the boy's face.

Paul Calf

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Jasha on November 02, 2020, 06:23:22 PM
Can't believe there's cunts in parliament arguing that business is more important than people's lives

Ray Travez

Quote from: Thomas on November 04, 2020, 12:05:53 AM
Rubbish telly compared to British election coverage.

I want to see Jeremy Vine stalking the CGI corridors of a Florida high school, picking off exit poll results with his plastic AK-47.

imitationleather

ASFTSN

Quote from: jobotic on November 04, 2020, 12:23:20 AM
I want Andrew Niel to ask a question of some cunt and then when they've answered they go back to him and he's looking like he's mulling over the important things they've said, and you can tell that because he's holding his glasses in his hands and looking serious. But he doesn't move. Then there's a small tcik! sound as his glasses fall out of his fingers and onto the table. He's still staring though hasn't moved.

Paul Calf

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Captain Z on November 04, 2020, 12:39:55 PM
Just hearing that Michigan forgot what number they were up to and have had to start counting again.

non capisco

Pingers

QuoteBiden says after election results are clear, next step is to "turn down the temperature

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 04, 2020, 09:48:20 PM
Odd. Usually pensioners have the heating on full blast.

Shoulders has been on good form lately - must be getting 'nuff blowjobs