Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:11:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

Mr Farenheit from the 'Bond without decorum' thread.

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on November 04, 2020, 05:57:44 PM
Bond is a guest of Scaramanga at his private island mansion. He invites Bond and Miss Goodnight to sit down to lunch at a beautifully set table. 'Let's see what Nick-Nack has prepared for us. Ah... mushrooms!'

Nick-Nack pours Bond a glass of wine which he gulps down in one go. As Nick-Nack is serving Miss Goodnight, Bond snatches the bottle out of his hands, spilling some over Miss Goodnight. He holds the bottle a few inches above his open mouth and pours the wine down his gullet for some seconds before it goes down the wrong way, he makes exagerated retching noises and hurls the bottle into a wall. 'This is DISGUSTING! Haven't you got any Tizer?'

He picks up the platter of mushrooms and pours them all onto his own plate. 'Eeeeuurgh! Why are they all brown?' he yells. He decides to dig in anyway and grips his knife and fork in his fists. He's holding the cutlery at the wrong angle and can't manage to tackle any mushrooms at all. 'Shiiiiii-yaFUCKA!' he screams as he sends various plates and glasses flying across the table. 'What else is there?' he demands. He stands up and works his way around the table picking food up with his hands and shoving it into his mouth before spitting it out half-chewed onto the table.

Scaramanga dosen't react and raises his own glass of wine. Bond quickly grabs his wineglass and jerks it upwards, splashing wine over Scaramanga's face and shirt. Bond guffaws.

At the other side of the large open plan room Nick-Nack presses a red button built into a mahogany wall panel. An enormous TV screen descends from the ceiling with an electrical whirring noise. Once the floor-to-ceiling TV is in place Knick-Knack presses another button and the opening credits of 'Junior Kickstart' appear on screen. Bond stands open mouthed (showing everyone a mouthful of half digested prawn cocktail in the process) before rushing over and sitting on the floor a metre in front of the TV.

Bond sits engrossed as a boy tries to bunny-hop his scrambler across some upturned logs. Nick-Nack appears from the kitchen bearing a domed serving platter. He puts it down on the floor beside Bond and lifts the dome.
'QUAVERS!!! fuckin yeeeeeessss!'

pcsjwgm

Found a link to this in one of my old Evernote notes. I must have found it amusing; sure enough, I did guffaw.

Quote from: Jockice on June 03, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
Quote from: kngen on June 03, 2018, 04:26:05 PM
One thing I found to be a constant in adult education - regardless of whether it was learning Japanese or studying English Literature - was there would be a least one retiree/pensioner who used the class to fill a gaping hole in their social life. Classes would often grind to a halt when these fuckers would try and pal around with the lecturer (and attempt to assert their superiority to the rest of us by placing themselves on an equal footing with them by saying 'I'm sure it's only you and me that remember this but ...' and then something about the 3-Day Week or Red Clydeside or the Suez Crisis, which had exactly fuck all to do with the difference between kana and kanji or Chaucer's legacy, but nonetheless we'd all have to hear about it, unsolicited and at ball-achingly tedious length.

There were several OAPs/retirees on my politics degree course (taken through evening classes) who were mostly okay but there was one in particular who fitted exactly into that category. And for some reason he took a shine to me, finding out my home number and calling me, sending me stuff (nothing interesting, mostly Lib Dem promotional) and worst of all trying to convince he he had a miracle cure,. He even sent an unsolicited latter about me to a surgeon he'd met at some event,  and getting practically every detail wrong. He used to interrupt the lecturers all the time as well. Once when he was on one of his rants I noticed that the bloke sitting next to me was furiously taking notes. I glanced at his paper to see that he was just writing 'shut the fuck up' over and over again.

Replies From View

Quote from: non capisco on November 05, 2020, 12:49:12 AM
Mr Farenheit from the 'Bond without decorum' thread.

This is wonderful.  I've not seen a single real James Bond scene in my life but for me this is the correct nature of things.

Ferris

Cuellar

jenna appleseed

jenna appleseed

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Ferris

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on November 06, 2020, 02:02:44 PM
It's already over. Virtually impossible for Biden to lose the lead in PA now. He only needed WI/MI/PA to win.

Quote from: DrGreggles on November 06, 2020, 02:27:40 PM
This is the way it ends, not with a bang...

imitationleather

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

madhair60

steve98

Is it that "WI/MI/PA" looks a bit like WIMPA, which looks a bit like whimper?: This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper?

It's not that funny.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: steve98 on November 07, 2020, 02:39:09 PM
Is it that "WI/MI/PA" looks a bit like WIMPA, which looks a bit like whimper?: This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper?

It's not that funny.

It's funny enough for at least 6 people to like.

touchingcloth

Quote from: steve98 on November 07, 2020, 02:39:09 PM

It's not that funny.

It's not hilarious, but it's extremely good.

Dex Sawash

Tons of stuff buried in election thread that are due a hat tip but this one needs preserving.
Vocaroo suggests it may be their own work, nice work goblinahfuckscary

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on November 07, 2020, 01:43:55 AM
https://voca.ro/1gsIyw4Onooc

Vocaroo expire after a while, worth putting somewhere stable.

Twit 2

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 07, 2020, 02:46:55 PM
It's not hilarious, but it's extremely good.

I do that sort of wordplay for breakfast and only rag it to fuck from there. Smash through the cunting ceiling with it, squash yer nan plumb-dead in the bath, mate.

JaDanketies

The Cloud of Unknowing

touchingcloth

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 07, 2020, 04:01:09 PM
I do that sort of wordplay for breakfast and only rag it to fuck from there. Smash through the cunting ceiling with it, squash yer nan plumb-dead in the bath, mate.

Come on then cunt do a wordplay now you fucking melt come on or are you too scared yeah thought so you fucking waste you fucking toilet you fucking compost.