Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:47:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 17, 2020, 12:31:41 AM
All's Well That Curls Well
As You Shite It
Comedy of arse Tremors
Love's Bowels Lost
Measure for Measure of SHIT
Merchant of Venice WITH A POUND OF SHIT
Merry Turds of Windsor
Midsummer Shite Stream
Much a poo about Nothing
Taming of the Poo
The Tempoost
Twelfth Shite
Two Gentlemen of Verona (who do big fat shits on stage)
A Winter's Turd
Anturdy and Cleopootra
Coprolanus
Cymbeline but with Faeces
Hamlet but his dad is a big ghostly turd
Poolius Caesar
Ring Lear
Cackbeth
Poothello
Poomeo and Pooliet
Timon of Crapens
Shitus Andronicanus
Anus and Creshitta
Pericles, Prince of Shit
King John
Richard II, but on the John, where he does a big fat poo
Henry IV, Fart 1
Henry IV, Fart 2
Henry V but he shits himself
Henry VI, Parts 1-turd
RICHARD THE TURD
Henry VIII is genuinely a shit play.
Poo Noble Kinsmen

canadagoose

pancreas

So good to see these back again:

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 17, 2020, 08:03:42 PM
Beating a frying pan against your cummerbund to try and summon mister shrivelcock so you can consummate this night out with the suave bastard who tarmacked your Sega megadrive

Ferris

touchingcloth

Ferris

It's the haunted "are we laughing or crying? Are we funny or sad?" looks from the participants that gets me.

That; and the leopard print OFAH-branded coffin of course.

Ferris

The testimonials page is getting into "point at laugh at grieving people" territory, but this is worth a dabble in the grey area.

Quote...The funny thing is we don't even know if Ethel was a fan of Only Fools and Horses...

jenna appleseed

touchingcloth

I like the testimonial which they clearly wrote themselves but after forgetting what form a testimonial is supposed to take:

Quotehe reaction from people is priceless," he said. "It makes everyone laugh and smile. It's always the worse thing waiting for the hearse to arrive, but when we turn up, it turns it into a celebration of life. The people always say to me they're sure their loved one is looking down and laughing. That's what it is all about. Life's too short.

touchingcloth

I think the only place I know about Bartleby the Scrivener from is Archer, so while I got the joke it also made me feel very low-culture and pseudy.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Look, that " Only Fools And Hearses" website has *got* to be a spoof, hasn't it?

non capisco

jenna appleseed

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,77570.1410.html

Laurence Fox wouldn't trust google to look after his dog, conversation diverts to just chatting about which dogs are easy/hard to look after for a bit

Blue Jam
"The only exception is the Cavalier King Charles Spangle. They're much calmer and just nice and affectionate. Very sassy though, they think every seat in the house is theirs. They're like a terrier trapped in the body of a spangle, but a bit calmer. I love them."

idunnosomename
"I had a pet opal fruit but i let google look after it for the afternoon and somebody ate it"

TrenterPercenter

Its base but it got me good.

From the prince phillip has passed thread

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on November 19, 2020, 11:24:34 PM
Do you reckon the Queen shaves her own legs, or does a servant girl have to do it?

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 19, 2020, 11:26:28 PM
"A little off the minge, ma'am?"

canadagoose

Usually I only click the Labour topic to make the "new" button go away but this caught my eye and gave me a laugh.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 19, 2020, 08:15:48 PM
Reptilian piece of shit
Kelloggs Mournflakes
Pigopolists' Rape Alarm
Drab-o-matic
Full Pissface
Triumph of the Shill
Total Cellular Fuckdown
Embolism for Holborn & St Pancras
Lockmaster Keir with the big key ring
"It was entirely appropriate to SMS the termination of my relationship to my wife"
"Pub?" "I've got work tomorrow"
"We're having a meet up at uh, Brewdog on Thursday about quasi non-governmental opportunities concerning procurement"
"I'd uh, be uh very grateful if you would uh do me the uh great honour of uh extending my hand in marriage"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Party_of_Moderate_Progress_Within_the_Bounds_of_the_Law
Milk Monitor/Paper Boy/Prefect/Fire Warden/Minute taker/Tea-run operative
Gamete
Are you there Sir Keir? It's me Moaty, I've brought yerz some boiling chip fat and a shotgun
Faxed condolence card to former employee
"Fine people on both sides, for parking on private land featuring a clearly signposted list of rules and regulations"
Difficult relationship with Dad due to being a dead inside snake fuck
Uh uh uh.... some form of neo-third-way post-crash settlement incorporating the finest talents of the private and public sectors so BRITAIN PLC can be at its best
CLP receive Xmas card from Keir: "Thank you staff. Bromide sentiments to the team and have left some orange cordial to enjoy on the side"
Desert Island Discs: "Rio rapper BNegão, he's like a Zionist Stormzy."
Guest DJ slot on Radio 3 - "For me Der Blau Donau encompasses the emotions I feel after a troubled public sector partnership receives much needed front line investment from a private investment vehicle"
An Embedded Cunt
No Silicon Heaven? But... where would all the calculators go?
Keynote Speech: "In 2018 we sang 'Football's Coming Home'. In 2021 we sing "Britain's Coming Home"
"Being grown up means acknowledging areas where the Conservatives have got things right."
"In these troubled times, isn't having the courage and bravery to acknowledge the success of the status quo the real radicalism that will define the century to come"
"David Cameron told you he could sum up his priority in 3 letters, I can tell you my priority in 3 repeated staccato job titles: BIN MEN, BIN MEN, BIN MEN"

PlanktonSideburns

Paul Calf

The video on that site somehow clicks through to a YouTube video of three Legend Gary twats poncing around the Balearics (two of them  maskless) complaining about CV19 restrictions.

https://youtu.be/kYC3TSqxsBQ

touchingcloth

steve98

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 21, 2020, 07:48:55 AM
The video on that site somehow clicks through to a YouTube video of three Legend Gary twats poncing around the Balearics (two of them  maskless) complaining about CV19 restrictions.

https://youtu.be/kYC3TSqxsBQ

"The 3 Amigos", Christ, what fucking torture. Honestly, why are they making this shit?

Marner and Me

You'd class them as Legend Garys? I scrolled through this vid clicking at random points and I'm annoyed I wasted that much time with it.

idunnosomename

Quote from: steve98 on November 21, 2020, 09:15:01 AM
"The 3 Amigos", Christ, what fucking torture. Honestly, why are they making this shit?
there is lots of MacMaster merch to buy

https://themacmaster.co.uk/

Of course hes called Lee.

Paul Calf

That video was shot and edited by someone who does this professionally?

Mercy.

Dex Sawash

QR code avatar of CaB user touchingcloth makes an URL that I opened with a VPN and tor browser just to be safe

canadagoose

I laughed quite a bit at Captain Z and jamestc's "Only Fans and Horses" bit in that Only Fans topic. Still smirking thinking of it now.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 23, 2020, 04:50:30 PM
QR code avatar of CaB user touchingcloth makes an URL that I opened with a VPN and tor browser just to be safe

Honestly, you link to ONE peodo site...