Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:37:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 05, 2021, 07:49:39 AM
Among other posts in Rolling Updates, Hs Art.

Yes, that thread is typically magnificent and that one especially good in the set. In terms of incredible turns of phrase, Torso is made for CaB desolation in the way Gibbons bros are made for Partridge banality.

jenna appleseed

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,83980.msg4425698.html#msg4425698

steve98 "Still got their dignity though.
"

"No, that's gone too.

"

pigamus " Ricky Ross and Lorraine McIntosh look on aghast"

canadagoose

Quote from: An tSaoi on January 06, 2021, 07:50:50 PM
I remember one lad in the playground miming shagging them in quick succession, going "Bit of ta, bit of tu, bit of ta, but of tu..." like a one-man horny Chuckle Brothers.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 08, 2021, 01:33:57 AM
it is pretty amazing to think that a confederate flag has never been waved in that building until last night. or not. i bet people go in there with a good ol' boys shirt on under their zip up fleece and then have a poo in the toilets and are like the south will rise again ahhhh also what a lovely poo im having

oy vey

Quote from: frajer on January 08, 2021, 01:11:31 PM
Johnson will probably work this into his next death-count speech, something light to end on ya know.

"Aheheh if I'd known how desperate the young uh uh lady was to have me in her support bubble I'd, I'd have been round there in person like a shot! So in summary: 100,000 dead, and I like to put my dick in things."

Ferris

the

"Hello, I'm Ben Garrison and my only job is to understand the workings of perspective and the human wrist"

buttgammon

There's a room in the Rijksmuseum that has a series of early Renaissance paintings that used perspective in ways that never caught on; some of them look amusingly bad to modern audiences, but all of them blow Garrison out of the water.

The basketball tears are the best though.

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 08, 2021, 11:26:43 PM
can I remind everyone of ben's greatest moment

Replies From View

The logic being that when we cry, tiny versions of ourselves fall from our tear-ducts?  I am quite perplexed.

They are suspended in fluid that makes me think of frogspawn.  Quite a dispiriting ride, all told.

Cuellar

Do the basketball-tears likewise cry basketball-tear-tears, and so on mis en abyme?

Sebastian Cobb

Amazing that his attempt to be inclusive and respectful is arguably his worst cartoon.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 09, 2021, 12:09:14 PM
Amazing that his attempt to be inclusive and respectful is arguably his worst cartoon.

Oh I don't know about that

idunnosomename

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 09, 2021, 12:09:14 PM
that's what makes it so hilariously bad though

C_Larence

Quote from: Timothy on April 30, 2020, 07:38:29 AM
GOTY? Cyberpunk is still gonna be released this year!!!!

Been reading through the FF7 Remake thread and this caught me off guard. I assume it was genuine at the time but in hindsight it's very funny.

Replies From View

Anyone who owned a large Boglin knows exactly what those biceps feel like.  Hollow, squidgy, and no articulation at the shoulder.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Cuellar on January 09, 2021, 12:03:44 PM
Do the basketball-tears likewise cry basketball-tear-tears, and so on mis en abyme?

Don't they just bounce back up into his eyes?

Alberon

Kobe is laughing though. He loves watching basketballs suffer.

imitationleather

Basketballs consider being bounced and thrown through hoops a form of torture, and in basketball society Kobe Bryant was viewed as akin to Vlad the Impaler or one of those fellahs. The basketball is crying tears of joy.

Furthermore, basketballs are famous for disliking rapists.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on January 10, 2021, 09:34:49 AM
[img width=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESe4CxsXQAAWFEH.jpg[img]

Anyone who owned a large Boglin knows exactly what those biceps feel like.  Hollow, squidgy, and no articulation at the shoulder.
kickstarter for a toy rubber version of the kobe tribute basketball. Not sure how the little basketball tears will work though

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Vinnie01 on January 10, 2021, 12:04:02 PM
At least it wasn't a laundry plant employee who found a dead body inside a large industrial tumble dryer in 1997 at Warrenders

Welcome back.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Zetetic on January 09, 2021, 01:26:27 PM
I think they would have been very worried about the government reacting with something like EO 13925, but with more time and teeth to actually bring it to bear.

Quote from: Captain Z on January 09, 2021, 03:12:37 PM
EO 13925... all dogs must be carried on moving walkways exceeding 10 meters in length?

Cracking Red Dwarf ref.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 10, 2021, 09:31:46 PM
UPDATES CONTINUE TONIGHT IN THE MIDLANDS

Coping BoothsTM have been installed along the Cleethorpes-Hunstanton Coastal Highway for ease of public use. They will be rolled out nationwide. Please notice that these booths are faith-operated and you should not enter one if your convictions are wavering.

Derby council have installed a funicular trolley that rumbles uphill like an over-zealous sausage horse. Only for use in daylight hours. The lads have to wind it back up to the top when it gets dark.

Watnall roundabout is temporarily out of action after a campaign of vandalism against its springy bollards. CCTV footage of a shirtless man snooker-tackling the bouncy bollard early in the morning leaving it looking like a crackhead zebedee, springs whizzing and whining off, cars going what the fuck is this do i just drive over it or what mate, chaos in the bloody rush.

INFORMATION ON A NUMBER

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 11, 2021, 10:32:16 PMhttps://twitter.com/DavidDPaxton/status/1348718967175655433

it's in Portuguese but sound on because it makes it funnier

MARCHIN LUTER KINGEH

ARTON SENNA

ARBET ARNSTEN

SHIK SHAVIAIR

MATHUTMA GUNDI

ERKBIK MAGUL

etc

Absolutely fantastic.