Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:16:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2021, 02:02:33 PM
Seriously though, imagine Rassilon standing there without a knob.

Caught me offguard.  Almost asphyxiated.

idunnosomename

big laugh here. at least eight has.

Quote from: bigfatheart on January 12, 2021, 03:08:04 PM
Sadly, David Baddiel's work says nothing to me about my life because I've never blacked up and stuck a pineapple on my head.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: ajsmith2 on January 12, 2021, 06:37:11 PM
The grift will never be over, because we're keeping the brand alive.

eta: it's gets better...

Quote from: crankshaft on January 12, 2021, 08:33:45 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei(heit), presumably.

greencalx

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 14, 2021, 08:09:56 PM
Fucking hell, whoa. This stuff is really intense. I'm doing some serious shitting.

Bravo The Mollusk.

Ferris

Quote from: stonkers on January 14, 2021, 07:23:51 PM
His TikToks are now just him filming what he's watching on telly.

Stick around for the punchline to this one https://www.tiktok.com/@user7132816715377/video/6917692965041212674

Quote from: JamesTC on January 14, 2021, 08:28:05 PM
"So Graham, what have you been up to lately?"
"Actually I've just been filming something with Eddie Redmayne"

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2021, 09:41:59 AM
I knew someone once who had a colonoscopy but when they put it up there and looked at the screen, it was just Russian dashcam footage of car crashes.

Quote from: non capisco on January 15, 2021, 09:43:17 AM
When I had mine done it turned out my dad had taped over my colon with the snooker.

imitationleather

Glebe

JaDanketies

Quote from: Mobbd on January 16, 2021, 06:03:21 PM
Not saying family history can't ever be interesting (though it doesn't particularly interest me) but being "proud of one's genetic lineage" is a tell-tale sign of provincial fascism. I hope to publish a small monograph on the subject one day. How To Identify A Bigoted Dimwit by Mobbd.

Quote from: Buelligan on January 16, 2021, 06:30:54 PM
Do it, if nothing else it'll be something for your eventual kids to have pride in.

Bernice

It's dumb as shit, but this on Tony Bennett getting the covid vaccine:

Quote from: non capisco on January 16, 2021, 06:43:29 PM
I've heard an excerpt from his new album and it's him going "Shaba doo dah, shaba doo dez, everybody do what Bill Gates says" #justsayin #makesyouthink

non capisco

Bernice

jenna appleseed

St_Eddie

Quote from: Lemming on January 17, 2021, 11:24:57 PM
S09E02 - Back to Earth Part 2

The gang go for a wander and the public dig them, believing them to be the actors from Red Dwarf in costume. They discover Red Dwarf DVDs. "It's a TV series about us!" Rimmer reasons, and Kryten notes that the DVDs "recount all our adventures, every single one of them!". Everyone has a wobble over the realisation that they're not real and are merely TV characters come to life. The funniest thing about all this is the huge Red Dwarf display at the video store. I have never seen such a thing in real life. I think I saw a Series 8 DVD at CEX once in the corner, covered in shit.

sirhenry

Quote from: bgmnts on January 18, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
I do hope every single one of those cunts in that story gets a pipe shoved down their throat and has mulched up greggs pasties poured down their gullet until their liver swells to the point of such excruciating pain that the feeling of the bolt gun pressed up against their head feels like a hug from mummy.

Beagle 2

Quote from: non capisco on January 19, 2021, 12:01:22 AM
I went and saw Tom Jones last night, he read out the words to 'Sex Bomb'. Not going to work, mate.

I can hear this very clearly in my head and visualise elderly women scowling and irritably putting their knickers back in their handbags.

The Mollusk

Quote from: daf on January 18, 2021, 05:17:55 PM

Quote from: Mr Banlon on January 20, 2021, 08:18:41 AM
Seth Brundle shows off his Cheggars splicing results

The fact that only one of them really looks like Cheggers makes it even funnier.

paruses

Quote from: lankyguy95 on January 20, 2021, 05:49:24 PM
Tell them that by "Others" you thought they meant the Railway Killer John Duffy.

Job application form advice to bgmnts.