Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:34:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Glebe

Paul Calf

Quote from: bgmnts on April 07, 2021, 06:14:36 PM
I second Glebe. Its between him and Al for the photoshop league title.

I read this as AI (capital 'I', not lower-case 'L') and thought it was a bit of a bold claim. An unfair competition really. You can't automate Glebe.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 08, 2021, 08:03:45 AM
I read this as AI (capital 'I', not lower-case 'L') and thought it was a bit of a bold claim. An unfair competition really. You can't automate Glebe.

There could be something like a Turing Test where Talk to Transformer goes head to head against Glebe.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 08, 2021, 10:13:43 AM
To be fair to Egg, the term has come to have a more generic meaning, e.g. this one from Oxford Languages (whoever they are):

I'm just glad my wife Hobson will never cause me this kind of embarrassment.

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on April 08, 2021, 10:20:13 AM
Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 08, 2021, 10:13:43 AM
To be fair to Egg, the term has come to have a more generic meaning, e.g. this one from Oxford Languages (whoever they are):

I'm just glad my wife Margaret Holocaust will never cause me this kind of embarrassment.

Replies From View

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 08, 2021, 08:03:45 AM

If it can be globalised then it can be automated.  Fact of life.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

pancreas

idunnosomename

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 08, 2021, 10:52:35 AM
There was that episode of Inside The Factory where he went to see how eggs are made and got accidently shipped off to a Morrisons in Maldon.

Quote from: Inspector Norse on March 28, 2021, 08:21:28 AM
Saw a leopard at Rochdale Asda once. He bought a Pepperami, 20 Lamberts and a copy of Auto Trader.

I am a sucker for deadpan mentions of specific English supermarkets

Paul Calf

JamesTC

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Chedney Honks on April 08, 2021, 10:31:16 PM
A lot of people have totally misjudged the tone of this thread. Can't tell you how much my blood is boiling right now. The last time I was this angry was about something totally frivolous.

and

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 08, 2021, 11:10:30 PM
There's a little boy somewhere with a metal exoskeleton that helps him walk. He needs £20k or the kit is going back to the manufacturer in Portland. His parents have nothing so they'll have to pretend they own a 3D printer and make a replacement out of playdoh and magazines. Look Jonny, it works! It's the same, it's the same!

Just before the beknighted gerontolad here was stabbed they said he was spotted outside the little boy's house shouting and hissing like a venomous old goose.

buttgammon

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on April 08, 2021, 11:38:01 PM
I bet when he smiles and yawns, knives just drop out everywhere like when you stand up after wearing a wooly sweater while eating a big bag of doritos.

Video Game Fan has been amusing me a fair bit recently. I assume they're a reincarnation.

pigamus

Jollity

Sonny_Jim

So many good ones already, but I'll go with:
Quote from: Petey Pate on April 09, 2021, 12:28:21 PM
So happy that Princess Di has finally been avenged.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Utter Shit on April 09, 2021, 12:33:29 PM
Hope everyone can spare a thought for the thousands of dedicated, ambitious kids from school over the past fifty years who now find their Duke of Edinburgh awards rendered worthless.

lankyguy95

Quote from: Crabwalk on April 09, 2021, 01:06:51 PM
The timing of his death is suspicious as he was about to blow the lid on a secret paedophile ring at the heart of the establishment.

Blue Jam

Quote from: mothman on April 09, 2021, 02:00:45 PM
But that means he'll be in charge of Land's End AND John O'Groats. Suppose that's like Tetris and the whole country vanishes?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: kittens on April 09, 2021, 02:46:24 PM
do we know what he died of yet? yes, we do, it was that he was so very horrendously old that God felt he must be slain.
"horrendously" and "slain" are hitting my ear just right

Kelvin

Answering how long The Queen has left:

Quote from: mothman on April 09, 2021, 02:05:19 PM
She's lost her husband, not been hit by the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique.

The Queen's ninety-five soon, isn't she, so no spring chicken herself.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 09, 2021, 06:29:29 PM
The Queen's ninety-five soon, isn't she, so no spring chicken herself.

Hoping for death tonight obvs but deffo got another decade, her lizard entity can probably feast off those tits for another 3 or 4 years alone.

buttgammon