Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:42:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: imitationleather on May 07, 2021, 10:08:28 PM
Christ this turn of phrase made me laugh.

I don't know what any of the four letter words in this sentence mean.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fambo Number Mive

Glebe's latest excellent photoshop in the wonderful Man Makes Helichocter Thread: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,86117.msg4547368.html#msg4547368

So many excellent photoshops in that thread by Mr Farenheight, Glebe and others.

Glebe

imitationleather

madhair60

Quote from: alan nagsworth on October 30, 2019, 08:03:55 PM
Dropped my book on the tube and lost my page. Got off at the next stop, grabbed the PA handset off the bloke on the platform and announced to a platform of about 17 people "if all passengers would look in this direction you'll see a total fucking sack of shit", then when they looked I was again doing the slow Joker dance

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: greenman on May 10, 2021, 11:34:43 AM
I got the muscle to shove enough of this cafe so far up your stupid Lancashire arse that you'll shit teacakes for a year Sid.

Dex Sawash

"Don't dig no black sock fanny taking all the white socks' jobs"

- Van Morrison & Eric Clapton

Paul Calf

jenna appleseed

buttgammon

Fr.Bigley

Funniest chant I heard was a load of leeds fans on the ale trail singing "Harry maguire lives in Hebden bridge". Quite funny for Stella drinkers.

mothman

Ferris

The silliness of this tickled me, from the friends thread.

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 14, 2021, 11:31:17 AM
Only just noticed that the title is made up of the first letter of each of the six friends' names;

Fred
Rachel
Ian
Emma
Nwankwo
Deborah
Silent Mike

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Butchers Blind

Quote from: non capisco on May 12, 2021, 11:38:33 PM
I've got a sort of Mandela effect version of this. I remember in my early teens watching a John Wayne film on TV with my dad called 'Chisum' where he plays a character called John Chisum which is funny because it sounds like a bit like John Jism doesn't it. I recall us both laughing throughout at the bombastic song that kept striking up on the soundtrack that went CHISUUUUUUUUM!!!!!! JOHN CHISUUUUUUM! , the humour arising because it sounded like it was saying JISMMMMMMM which is a word for spunk isn't it. In my memory this was going on throughout, every time he got on his horse an unseen choir of cowboys would proclaim CHISUUUUUUUUUM!!! JOHN CHISUUUUUM!!!. I recall it being incessant, to the point where he was just ambling into a saloon and that action in itself was deemed worthy of a quick CHISSUUUUUUUUM!!! JOHN CHISUUUUUUM!!!. We were essentially waiting with delighted anticipation for the next burst of Chisum to erupt.

It was on telly the other year, doesn't happen at all. The song is in it but it's just at the start. No celestial cowboys are repeatedly bellowing over the action about jism. We just found it funny at the start that his name sounded like jism and there was a song about it that went JISMMMMMMM! JOHN JISMMMMMMM! and had somehow fooled ourselves into thinking it ran all through the film.

God help us if there's ever a biopic about Mel C.

Going to be singing it all day now.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sonny_Jim