Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:15:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: steve98 on June 14, 2021, 09:32:15 AM
Andrew Neil's hair looks nothing like a Brillo pad - Never has done. It's not square, it's not made of woven metal, it doesn't rust, it isn't impregnated with pink soap, and it won't shift baked-on grime.

An tSaoi

My favourite description of Andrew Neil was from biggytitbo. Something along the lines of: "He looks like a man who tried to make his own Elvis costume out of Shreddies."

shagatha crustie

Barry Admin

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 15, 2021, 04:09:16 PM
The 'dancing round the kitchen' stuff is the midde-aged indie fleece dad version of phoning up Dave Pierce to tell him you, chicken and wozza are on the way back from Gatecrasher and STILL HAVING IT LARGE in Daventry services.

Blue Jam

Ferris

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 15, 2021, 04:34:01 PM

Pretty sure I'm an indie fleece dad. I have a drawer in the hall stuffed full of Trespass' finest [nb]for my money, one of the global elite of fleece manufacturers[/nb], and I was pissed off with people stuffing children's boots and shit in there so I made a label that says "fleeces" on it.

Dead soon.

Thomas

Kankurette

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 15, 2021, 10:27:36 PM
imagine if you threw andrew neill off a cliff. cunt'd make a huge splash. I dont have anything else to say except I dont openly incite violence against anyone, even huge cunts that look like giant rock trolls

jenna appleseed

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 14, 2021, 12:10:30 AM
Bob Geldof goes to, Africa, Mali or whatever, and all of these starving seven year olds surround him and start calling him a Boomtown twat and telling him to give them his fucking money.

Anything Inspector Norse writes with the new despairing goalie avatar.

phes

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 15, 2021, 10:50:24 PM
Pretty sure I'm an indie fleece dad. I have a drawer in the hall stuffed full of Trespass' finest [nb]for my money, one of the global elite of fleece manufacturers[/nb], and I was pissed off with people stuffing children's boots and shit in there so I made a label that says "fleeces" on it.

Dead soon.

Camping shops are a great place to buy moreorless an entire wardrobe. All the items are within 10m^2, no queue, no music to distract/ramp up clothes-anxiety, and they last ages so it eliminates the need to set foot in a clothes shop again for at least years.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 31, 2021, 04:03:12 PM
The Observer and The Guardian sound like comic-book galactic SuperGods who have existed from before the beginning of time.

or a tale about a wary parent and a paedophile.

Ferris

Quote from: phes on June 16, 2021, 08:54:53 AM
Camping shops are a great place to buy moreorless an entire wardrobe. All the items are within 10m^2, no queue, no music to distract/ramp up clothes-anxiety, and they last ages so it eliminates the need to set foot in a clothes shop again for at least years.

I have two Trespass "Masonville" fleeces I bought from a hiking shop in Oban for 3 quid a piece, both still in my "fleece" drawer and fully serviceable.. I still think about that purchase - it is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Should point out I was in Oban for my honeymoon but frankly the wedding comes a distant to a pair of heavily discounted microfibre garments.

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 16, 2021, 11:52:22 AM
I have two Trespass "Masonville" fleeces I bought from a hiking shop in Oban for 3 quid a piece, both still in my "fleece" drawer and fully serviceable.. I still think about that purchase - it is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

I remember this scene from Don Chaffey's Jason.

touchingcloth

Kankurette

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 16, 2021, 01:04:09 PM
The "for me, Clive" thing is some football bollocks.
All football commentators are called Clive, it is known.

Kankurette

touchingcloth

This isn't the 020210u5 things thread for me, Clive.

Who remembers Cliven Bundy, eh?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

That it is, Clive. That it is.
Back to you in the studio, Gary.

Dex Sawash

That's an obvious thing I've guffawed into my fuckhat

Barry Admin

Oh my god im in fits

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 17, 2021, 11:42:50 AM
These people are too easy to troll

I realise now it must be a Photoshop, but the very idea they would fall for a comedy name that wasn't disguised in any way had me in hysterics. And the "bring back hanging" thing 😂

It's the fact that it says "Michael" instead of Mike, so it doesn't even work properly. Jesus I laughed and laughed.

imitationleather

Quote from: Bazooka on June 17, 2021, 03:07:48 PM
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

jenna appleseed

idunnosomename

yes and I also cackled continuously at Huxleys' memes in that thread

Bernice

Paul Calf

Sebastian Cobb

Howled at this one:
Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 17, 2021, 05:03:01 PM
Anyone remember the Christmas special where Del comes home with a PC and he's playing Yoshi's Island on ZSNES and Rodney ends up spending the next six hours trying to set up Retroarch for him?

"Stone the bladdy crows, Rodney, anuvva crash back to the bleedin' desktop?"

"I dunno, do I Del, I downloaded the full Dreamcast BIOS pack and everyfing!"

"Dunno why you boys are so obsessed wiv da bladdy Dreamcast. Do-win-da-woh all we 'ad was Sega Master System II's wiv Alex Kidd built in and we lavved it. You'd finish a level and e'd be sat vere eatin' an Emperor burgah."

"Oh, shut up you soppy old tart!"