Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:25:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

^ The Alex Kidd/Emperor Burger detail is the exquisite icing on that cake. Brilliant.

NEW PAGE DIPSTICK

Kankurette

mothman

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on June 18, 2021, 05:23:19 PM
Caption: "Male rat pregnancy experiment" a Chinese university that spliced a male and female rat together and gave the male rat a uterus.  "Not only does this strike me as totally unnecessary and cruel, you'd think China would have learnt by now not to mess around with animals in labs."  Simon looks astonished.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Alberon on June 17, 2021, 04:24:56 PM
Had the pleasure of meeting Alexander Technique at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on June 16, 2021, 07:33:06 PM
Leave a note of apology saying you planned to donate uneaten and undigested food but your dog was too quick.

madhair60

madhair60

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 21, 2021, 07:18:59 PM
I agree that River Phoenix did a great job at capturing Harrison Ford's mannerisms, but I disagree that he looked nothing like Harrison.  I think that his boy scout outfit and long hair kinda throws people.  Look what happens when I photoshop Phoenix as Indy into his iconic outfit....

Comparison Ford

It's only really Phoenix's mouth shape that stops him from looking even more like Harrison.  The rest of the features are pretty close.  If I block Phoenix's mouth in the photoshop, this is the result...

You can't tell me that doesn't look like a young Harrison Ford.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It looks like a 19th century Austrian general cosplaying as Indiana Jones

Video Game Fan 2000

What Pete Buttegieg does in his own time is no one's business but his own.

Replies From View

Glebe

Kankurette

Quote from: tourism on June 23, 2021, 12:20:31 PM
patriotism to bazooka is presumably going aghast when someone says british food all tastes boiled. or maybe it's sucking off bulldogs. I've barely travelled so I don't have their scope/perspective

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

machotrouts second shot in Wimblewrong. Go to the match to see it in context.

Ferris

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on June 23, 2021, 10:54:14 PM
machotrouts second shot in Wimblewrong. Go to the match to see it in context.

I don't want to influence the voters but fucking hell that's good. Top right corner of the serve had me cackling and all.

Very high standard and I'm sure Cloth is up to the task.

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 24, 2021, 12:04:39 AM
I don't want to influence the voters but fucking hell that's good. Top right corner of the serve had me cackling and all.

Very high standard and I'm sure Cloth is up to the task.

I wish. No way I'm photographing myself - much less my arse - for it. There's only so wrong I'm prepared to get with Wimblewrong.

pigamus

madhair60

Quote from: imitationleather on June 24, 2021, 11:02:44 AM
My carbon footprint is tiny. I don't drive and never go on holiday. I just sit in my humble flat keeping a watchful eye over my Bitcoin mining farm.

Cuellar

Quote from: Captain Z on June 23, 2021, 11:18:52 PM
Y'all know me, still same DB
But I been low key
Hated on by most these plonkaz
Wit no cheese, no deals and no G's
No wheels and no keys
No TVs, no deep freeze and no David Bowie LPs

buttgammon

Blue Jam

Where's that thread about pairs of thread titles that are amusing together fuckit post

Kankurette

non capisco on the douchebag from Mumford & Sons:
Quote from: non capisco on June 24, 2021, 08:25:26 PM
Not sure you can be a shitkicker if you come from Mortlake, mate. It's like saying "this hayseed from Chiswick".

Glebe

pigamus

pancreas

Top drawer desolation.

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 24, 2021, 09:07:46 PM
After nine weeks and arguments, you and your partner compromise with "SargonOfAzkaban" as the name for your firstborn.