Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:54:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: non capisco on July 05, 2021, 04:19:45 PM
^ The OP and first few follow up posts from Jerzy Bondov in that Jawa burning thread are really bloody funny.
Thanks man. I'm just glad I started a thread that led to Greg Torso talking about when Kenobi cuts the arm off "that walrus"

Paul Calf

Quote from: jenna appleseed on July 05, 2021, 10:27:47 PM

Can't get over the fact that song being in Only fools was real and not a Cab matter of fact deso meme.

When I first heard it on OFAH, I just assumed it was a crap throwaway ballad knocked up by someone from the BBC sound department. I had no idea it was a genuine record from The Talented One In The Beatles.

GoblinAhFuckScary

from the captain tom moore thread

Quote from: jobotic on July 06, 2021, 12:08:34 AM
I told you that one day I would die and I was right to tell you that.

fucking couldn't believe the headstone actually read 'i told you i was old'

Kankurette

Bernice on owls:
Quote from: Bernice on July 06, 2021, 12:29:48 PM
Pretty sure they can't smell very good. Not looked it up mind, but anecdotally I once farted in the face of a tethered owl in a bird sanctuary as a display of dominance, and it immediately scratched my arse suggesting it had no idea what was going on. I can look behind myself just fine without having a stupid neck, and I also have the added benefit of being able to detect and respect alpha flatulence.
Quote from: jenna appleseed on July 05, 2021, 09:06:17 PM
What Hans?

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,74802.0.html
Thanks!

Paul Calf

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Mr Trumpet on July 04, 2021, 09:02:17 AM
Maron had a very funny interview with Sam Neill where it became clear he knew less than fuck all about farming, the countryside etc. Unless he's a master of deadpan he seemed to think sheep ate insects.

Laughed at this half a dozen times since I read it at 6am.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: DrGreggles on July 06, 2021, 11:00:40 PM
Sergio Ramos! Julio Iglesias! Manuel! The cast of Eldorado! Las Ketchup! People having a kip in the afternoon! Steps! Eyes! Omelettes! Antonio Whatshisname from 'Desperado' and chewing gum adverts! Everton hero Rafael Benitez! That big lass who sang 'Barcelona' with Freddie Mercury! Rain falling mainly on the plain!
Can you hear me, rain falling mainly on the plain?!
Your boys took a HELL of a beating!

Butchers Blind

lankyguy95

I've enjoyed most of DrG's variations on the Lillelien commentary.

The Croatian one the most, I think.

Quote from: DrGreggles on June 28, 2021, 07:35:05 PM
Luca Modric! Eric Bana! That bloke from Quantum Leap! Goran Ivanisevic! Adrian Chiles' mother (who knew?)! The other one out of Nirvana! A hat for crows! That bloke who used to wash our windows (although he may have been Serbian)! Being surprisingly close to Italy so you can pop to Venice for the day! Mario Purati, inventor who made major advances in fishing technology (yes, I had to go on Wikipedia, so what?)!
Can you hear me, Mario Purati, inventor who made major advances in fishing technology (yes, I had to go on Wikipedia, so what?)?!

Glebe

^Billy Joel in confused 'We Didn't Start the Fire' rewrite.

Catalogue of ills

Quote from: sevendaughters on July 08, 2021, 12:06:12 AM
went missing there as I guzzled a bottle of wine but yeah we won with 9 men as Pickford and Phillips were replaced with their subbuteo versions. Bertrand Russell tap dances on Kierkegaard's grave, Shane Meadows rubs his wet tits on Lars von Trier's head.

'Wet tits', my god.

steve98

Quote from: lankyguy95 on July 07, 2021, 05:34:58 PM
I've enjoyed most of DrG's variations on the Lillelien commentary.

The Croatian one the most, I think.

Clinical, Lanky, clinical (But not cynical, never that.) Now we're in the final and at the end of the day it's about how he (Dr Greggles) handles himself after Sunday's game. History'll judge him on that.

Sonny_Jim

If you haven't read Turnstyle's wonderful post about his fathers death, I encourage you to read it now as it's really beautiful.  If you have read it, click on the spoiler below for a post from idunnosomename that gave me emotional whiplash and guffaw like a kid farting in church:

Spoiler alert

They take-a ma trousers! How can I make-a da spicy meat-a-ball spaghetti withoutta ma trousers!
[close]

Kankurette

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on July 08, 2021, 10:11:57 AM
If you haven't read Turnstyle's wonderful post about his fathers death, I encourage you to read it now as it's really beautiful.  If you have read it, click on the spoiler below for a post from idunnosomename that gave me emotional whiplash and guffaw like a kid farting in church:

Spoiler alert

They take-a ma trousers! How can I make-a da spicy meat-a-ball spaghetti withoutta ma trousers!
[close]
Turnstyle's post is one of the loveliest things I've seen on here.

Anyway, here's my contribution. who cares on Brian May:
Quote from: who cares on July 08, 2021, 09:27:57 AM
"he made his guitar out of a fireplace you know"

well maybe he should have lit the fire and put it back on

Chollis

Quote from: Quote on July 07, 2021, 09:13:09 PM
Every time they zoom in on a group of England fans you expect to see Prof Chris Witty being held in a headlock in the middle.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Kankurette on July 08, 2021, 11:25:19 AM

Anyway, here's my contribution. who cares on Brian May:

Find that particularly satisfying because I always thought it was made out of a toilet seat, which makes me imagine a new variation

turnstyle

Neville Chamberlain's (not that one) breakdown of the mental reasoning why people express joy through climbing up traffic lights got me good.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,88002.msg4613400.html#msg4613400

jenna appleseed

as sung by Elton

Quote from: Replies From View on July 06, 2021, 01:13:57 PM
I don't know what was wrong with the suggested "NAD A COVID SURVIVEN.  MOR AN JUS A LIDL DEEYAD"

madhair60

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 09, 2021, 05:34:56 PM
Saw pair of boxer shorts with 'I AM THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS' written on, which explains why the owner of them was living in a prefab tenement squat in Seacroft.

Mobius

PlanktonSideburns

Posted something really funny quite recently and think it's quite surprising no one noticed

Thought this was a comedy forum

And you wonder why more funny people don't post here

idunnosomename

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 11, 2021, 01:14:31 AM
Posted something really funny quite recently and think it's quite surprising no one noticed

Thought this was a comedy forum

And you wonder why more funny people don't post here

PlanktonSideburns

NOT THAT ONE THAT'S UNFUNNY AND NEEDY AND META IN AN UNFUNNY WAY

DO THE GOOD ONE