Author Topic: The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2  (Read 276451 times)

Captain Z

• Die Hard or Die Tryin'

non capisco

• Ooh hark at him, he thinks he's DAVID ESSEX!
    • https://twitter.com/IsThisRoss
This Peter's Mad Thought from Echo Valley 2-6809

Coming home from a late evening walk just now in the dark there were quite a few houses along the way with ground floor windows wide open in the heat and curtains drawn shut as people watched TV. 
Kept getting the urge to pop my head through an open window to say "Good evening!" in Kenneth Williams's 'Snide' voice from Hancock's Half Hour.

GoblinAhFuckScary

• DIDN'T LIKE THE BEACH

criminal how many laffs glebe gives me a week for free

chveik

• OPEN THE PUBS BOYS
lol that's great

Glebe

• We're all in the gutter.
Tnx folks!

criminal how many laffs glebe gives me a week for free
????

He charges me, and it's not cheap!

idunnosomename

• FROG ON THE BIG WHEEL
Good job on the clingfilm-covered picture too

Disappointed when I went into the thread and the Sgt Peppers reference had already been made

Don't know anything about this film

This is the calmest the villain of "Undefeatable" gets:

Glebe

'Terry and Dune', nice one Alberon!

Angrew Lloyg Wegger

• cast your dance and spill my wee
  • Golden Member
  • I promise to go under it
    • instagram ponce
If the spawn of Sting decided to call themselves Little Prick they would absolutely have my respect no matter what sort of art or whatever they ended up making.

St_Eddie

• St_Eddie's YouTube Channel

A wonderfully esoteric joke but one which I appreciated.

Glebe

Thanks Ed!

They put a whole load of phrases into the scipts for voice actors and then program it accordingly, like a soundboard.

Fucking crying my eyes out here.

Went to Home Bargains to buy some discounted grief matter.

pigamus

• Sex, death, mayonnaise.

Not sure what the OP wants this for but I'll catch up later.

This is an extremely stupid joke and I salute it

Shoulders on Bananacunt:
Love the video just being a retelling of all the bad things that has happened to him since being a total unrepentant cunt to people. 'I've been shat on by a duck five times in an hour, the taxi driver called me a cunt, I had the door slammed in my face by a total stranger, I got served undercooked chicken by a teenager, I fell down some steps, I had my credit cards revoked, I was blamed for a pylon collapsing, I was attacked with a cricket bat in Plymouth, I had a skin infection and the doctor said he was only treating it "because he had to", i was chased by 9 dogs outside Rochester, my ps4 broke, I burnt some toast, everyone who looks at me burnishes with hatred, i pissed myself in the night time then rolled into it in error... '

Blue Jam

• YOU COULDN'T MANAGE A HAM SANDWICH
This is an extremely stupid joke and I salute it

Oh wow that's brilliant

Paul Calf

• LOTION MAN
  • Golden Member
  • A cloud doesn’t get shoved for no reason.
Yeah. Took me a while to get it :)

Twit 2

• Banano-contemplating thrice burgle
I don’t get it.

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna
This is why I stay out of oscillations

I don’t get it.

Original Musiquarium is a Greatest Hits collection by Stevie Wonder. Check what he's done to the track titles in the photos, then re-read the original thread title.

Lovely bit of Adrian Chiles roleplay:
"Hi it's me, Adrain Chiles, subscribe to my Onlyfans and watch me eat some cheese and crackers, slowly. Ever wondered what my favourite crackers for cheese are? Become a premium subscriber and I'll tell you not only about the crackers but the boxes they come in, rating motifs, packaging material quality and 'openupability'.  Need to know what I'm up to? Keep up to date on my movements with a Chiles chat message; I'll let you know when I'm walking the dog with a "just walking the dog" text.  Get my thoughts on how difficult it is nowadays to buy decent trainers for size 8 and a half feet and I've also got some tips on how to appropriately use talcum powder for those of you feeling more adventurous"

Twit 2

• Banano-contemplating thrice burgle
Original Musiquarium is a Greatest Hits collection by Stevie Wonder. Check what he's done to the track titles in the photos, then re-read the original thread title.

Ah, thank you.

Thomas

• please describe an encounter with a squirrel
the other night my normally wonderful nature wife went mad

and

(laughing but disrespectfully) The comedy forum! What does the comedy forum know about sinks?

I'm ashamed to say this, would often piss in his garden on the way back from the pub and once sent him a postcard from hell signed by his recently deceased dog.

Fucking hell.

madhair60

• ほっといてほしい。
  • Golden Member
  • 死にたい
    • Comics, videos, podcasts, writing, etc
Yeah came to post that too

imitationleather

• "The French... are famous... for their kissing"
    • http://last.fm/user/ImiLeathr
Absolutely brilliant stuff.

bgmnts

• Depressed to the point of poisonous toxicity.
Coughed up half a lung reading that.

touchingcloth

• such
Coughed up half a lung reading that.

Which half?

Tags: