Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:32:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

bgmnts

Quote from: Pijlstaart on July 23, 2021, 02:04:55 PM
Watching Quarrel-giles badoosh a traffic inspector with a chunk of dislodged curb has been the privilege of my life. Great art is born from the fires of anguish and the tortured existence of lost but handsome wanderer Giles Coren is the furnace from which all of Earth's majesty springs. He is the unreconstructed man that 90s women coo for, and if he does ever don a child's leotard in the midst of an award-winning sex-fug, well, it would through juxtaposition only enhance his raw masculinity. How poignant that those oaken hands would find as much comfort curled around a pen as they would a woman's neck, and a penis too, they sing for him, a song of ink and cum. The bible teaches that when Jesus, Son of God, came into this world to virtuously badoosh a temple merchant with a chunk of dislodged curb it was the alt-left that cried nepotism and had him crucified, think on that awhile.

Kelvin

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on July 23, 2021, 10:56:02 AM
The idea that it wasn't his own actions and behaviour that moved him  into '1 Racecar Bed, Carbonara Towers, Dispair'.

Sebastian Cobb

This bit from the same post tickled me:
Quote from: Sonny_Jim on July 23, 2021, 10:56:02 AM
Err Helen, don't want to sound rude, but I think your husband is a cunt?

Sonny_Jim

touchingcloth

I don't often bring the whimsy subforums into this thread, but the current Wimblewrong semi final between Mr Farenheit and machotrouts is shaping up to be one for the ages. Even if you're not usually a Wimblewatcher, there's still a shot left to play in the match so if you get in there now you can witness history being made. Did you miss the Sex Pistols playing the Manchester Free Trade Hall? Don't miss it again.

There's no cum or blood, but it is NSFW.

PlanktonSideburns

Kankurette

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 24, 2021, 10:37:24 PM
I imagine he'll be a good boy running the government and feeding children while the Boris puppet goes "pwaff!" and libs will clap at the tremendous satire. and Matt Forde will have an enormous Tony Blair puppet made so he can be unbirthed into it like the end of Peter Jackson's Braindead

idunnosomename

i thought someone might find that funny but it's a disgusting image I can't get out of my head now as I go to bed. hoisted by my own petard

idunnosomename

Keep thinking about this a month later and laughing

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 16, 2021, 01:54:47 PM
ONLYFANS AND HORSES

Sticking a "pony" in my "pocket".mp4 - £25

Fetching a "suitcase" from "the van".mp4 - £35

Humiliated over infertility down the pub.mp4 - £15 (limited time only)

MILF talks dirty on her "deathbed".mp4 - £20

I've been naughty and got you a cheeseburger.mp4 - £30

Old man drinks your wife's piss out the fridge.mp4 - £50

Jerking over you, standing in a line, wearing sunglasses whilst Livin' La Vida Loca plays.mp4 - £100

Blue Jam

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 24, 2021, 10:12:42 AM
I don't often bring the whimsy subforums into this thread, but the current Wimblewrong semi final between Mr Farenheit and machotrouts is shaping up to be one for the ages. Even if you're not usually a Wimblewatcher, there's still a shot left to play in the match so if you get in there now you can witness history being made. Did you miss the Sex Pistols playing the Manchester Free Trade Hall? Don't miss it again.

There's no cum or blood, but it is NSFW.

That is definitely more than a bit rum. No cum or blood but I don't want to look at copious amounts of shit either. Whatever happened to the "Anything goes (except piss, shit and death)" rule?

(Never "got" Wimblewrong, I must confess)

Blue Jam

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 25, 2021, 11:19:47 AM
That is definitely more than a bit rum. No cum or blood but I don't want to look at copious amounts of shit either. Whatever happened to the "Anything goes (except piss, shit and death)" rule?

(Never "got" Wimblewrong, I must confess)

I'm guessing the fact that it's obviously chocolate cake and not actual shit gets a pass, not that it lessens the depravity of the idea or how it's presented one jot of course (and, full disclosure, that match has made me laugh HARD.  Proper tears and not being able to breathe etc).  What concerns me most is where trouts took those pics.  Hopefully in the bathroom or kitchen, cos whether it's chocolate cake or actual shit, it's a devil to get out of fabric, soft furnishings and carpets.  I mean, I imagine actual shit is a devil to get out as well.  I definitely wouldn't know...

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 26, 2021, 12:30:06 AM
What concerns me most is where trouts took those pics.  Hopefully in the bathroom or kitchen, cos whether it's chocolate cake or actual shit, it's a devil to get out of fabric, soft furnishings and carpets.  I mean, I imagine actual shit is a devil to get out as well.  I definitely wouldn't know...

He blamed it on the dog, and it got put to sleep.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 25, 2021, 11:19:47 AM
Whatever happened to the "Anything goes (except piss, shit and death)" rule?

Those were just crappy list threads, with that stipulation instituted by the thread maker. There's never been any such rule, (although I don't much like taking risks with extreme material, or find it generally conducive to worthwhile discussion.)

The Wimblewrong looks great.

phes

Can't stop laughing at Mr Fahrenheit's job making cornflakes from frosties. That return is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages

Dex Sawash

Quote from: phes on July 26, 2021, 11:48:01 AM
Can't stop laughing at Mr Fahrenheit's job making cornflakes from frosties. That return is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages

I didn't notice that, understated elegance

PlanktonSideburns

Yea how the hell am I to vote in that? Some of the most well crafted and hilarious comic book worthy content ever from one lad, easily the match of the work of viz, Meg and Mog, Achewood, alongside some of the most outrageous transgressive anarchy in a wimblewrong

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 26, 2021, 12:02:23 PM
Yea how the hell am I to vote in that? Some of the most well crafted and hilarious comic book worthy content ever from one lad, easily the match of the work of viz, Meg and Mog, Achewood, alongside some of the most outrageous transgressive anarchy in a wimblewrong

Agreed, it's brilliant stuff from both of them.

Quote from: phes on July 26, 2021, 11:48:01 AM
Can't stop laughing at Mr Fahrenheit's job making cornflakes from frosties.

It's this one frame that's swinging it for me at the moment.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on July 25, 2021, 11:52:28 AM
If there's a Gareth Southgate puppet shouldn't there be a Tamsin Archer puppet?

If you're here, who's getting the badgers ready for the badger parade?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 26, 2021, 11:57:25 AM
I didn't notice that, understated elegance

Am now laughing that I genuinely used 'understated elegance' in reference to anything in that match

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 26, 2021, 12:30:06 AM
I'm guessing the fact that it's obviously chocolate cake and not actual shit gets a pass

You're not exactly selling it to me tbh ;) I didn't take a close look, and I'm not rushing back to take a closer look, whether it's real or not is immaterial. I'm just not a big fan of toilet humour/gross-out humour.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: mothman on July 25, 2021, 12:07:59 PM

I hope this never dies, I love it, it's such a perfect format.

Missed a trick by not having the disembodied legs somewhere

Tokyo van Ramming

Had a good laugh at this from Bernice

Quote from: Bernice on July 27, 2021, 03:21:29 PM
Fawlty Towers was a pretty good re-imagining of Whack-Ass Motel.

Shoulders?-Stomach!