Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:35:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

pancreas

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 31, 2021, 06:06:05 PM
Maybe its cos I was so young but it was a blindsiding difference to Road Show. As a kid I loved Road Show because it was self-depreciating and full of jokes about its own crapness, and Noels failures, messy and silly. It felt like more Saturday morning television just on the evening. Then House Party he's like a coked up Julius Caesar humiliating people, making plebs scrabble for fivers while their skirts fly up like Marilyn Monroe, on their hands and knees looking for prizes while he's sat reading a newspaper with BUM TITS written on it, waiting until he can ask a kid where his mum keeps the family dildo.

I described NHP once on here as a 'theatre of cruelty', which is much the same sentiment, though less funny.

Dex Sawash

Jockice

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 30, 2021, 01:22:20 PM
It's perfect.

Yes. I'm not usually too fond of visual stuff (not only on here, anywhere) but that one is brilliant.

Paul Calf

The whole premise of the Phil The Greek In Hospital thread is fantastic and makes me chuckle every time I think about it, let alone read it.

turnstyle

Quote from: FonzTimpsons get recognition because they are 'key workers'

I stood up and clapped.

Paul Calf

Replies From View

JamesTC

Replies From View

Quote from: JamesTC on August 05, 2021, 06:49:06 PM
A callback to the man with the big chip.

Thanks.  I thought it might have been the leg hanging from the window in that paddling pool scene.

Replies From View

maybe sometimes people should create chips that don't look a bit like legs

Icehaven

Not a post but Tony Tony Tony's avatar is beautiful.

The way they chuck the cups in the air, and the one on the right grabs its head is perfect.

Kankurette

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on August 05, 2021, 07:48:52 PM
Thanks.  I thought it might have been the leg hanging from the window in that paddling pool scene.

It was. It's made of chip.

An tSaoi

Quote from: Glebe on August 05, 2021, 04:22:45 PM
Cong in Galway, where The Quiet Man (which I've never actually seen, tbh) was filmed. The tourist-attraction cottage there is not the actual one in the film, which is apparently in ruins (according to this), but it does contain these Louis Tussauds, Great Yarmouth-worthy waxworks of John Wayne, Maureen O' Hara and another one:

Paul Calf

Glebe

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 06, 2021, 09:08:48 AMCaught me by surprise while I was pretending to work in a Zoom meeting.

Glebe is on fire!

Thanks PC! I suspect I have more time on my hands than some of you at the moment to be fair.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: icehaven on August 05, 2021, 08:59:07 PM
Not a post but Tony Tony Tony's avatar is beautiful.
It's a clip from an advert, you can watch it on Youtube here.  Pretty sure the general style was lifted wholesale from long-time B3tan Happytoast..

I remember watching meme videos with my lad when his was 7-8yrs old and that clip came on.  Poor little bugger burst into tears when they started collapsing.  I can't watch that video now without feeling sad :(

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on August 06, 2021, 09:37:50 AM
It's a clip from an advert, you can watch it on Youtube here.  Pretty sure the general style was lifted wholesale from long-time B3tan Happytoast..

I remember watching meme videos with my lad when his was 7-8yrs old and that clip came on.  Poor little bugger burst into tears when they started collapsing.  I can't watch that video now without feeling sad :(

Aw 😂

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on August 06, 2021, 09:37:50 AM
It's a clip from an advert, you can watch it on Youtube here

Properly upsetting, I'm off to the crying thread

pigamus

Kankurette

Quote from: badaids on August 06, 2021, 05:48:34 PM
This is why I love Luke Shaw. His moobs are bigger and lovelier and jubblier  than mine. With a professional athlete that well endowed, no one need feel ashamed or live in fear of being destroyed via PM by the flat chested male oppressors.

Kankurette

Badaids strikes again:
Quote from: badaids on August 06, 2021, 07:53:02 PM
I'd batter ANY owl. I'd go up to it right tap it on the wing and ask it 'ever been an endangered species in a threatened environment mate?'  Then panel it right in the the balls, if owls have balls. Totally destroy it, and then come on here and then claim the owl was all insidious.  And that owls were delightful.  Shameful it would be. PMs all sorts. Baffling.