Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 11:31:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: Cuellar on December 10, 2019, 08:42:37 PM
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,76802.msg4035219.html

I just had a quick read of that thread and this response had me howling...

Quote from: Replies From View on December 10, 2019, 11:09:52 AM
Doesn't look like his cock is actually bleeding but he usually finds the blood first thing in the morning so maybe his cock does some kind of blood eruption thing during the night and lies dormant during the day

"...lies dormant during the day" is the part that proper did me in.

touchingcloth

Ferris

Neville Chamberlain

I did like Blodders' comment "Welcome to Corbyn's Britain" under a photo of notorious Siberian shithole, Norilsk.

Kryton

'Whereas Archbishop Desmond Tutu is the total opposite. The most unique name possible and almost too memorable if anything'.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,76820.30.html

Made me splutter into my cup.

Cardenio I

Quote from: greencalx on December 11, 2019, 07:17:52 PM
Incidentally my child who has called every election of the last five years says that Boris is going to win by 2 off the back of fake news.

You hear it here first.

Quote from: Zetetic on December 11, 2019, 07:28:51 PM
Wipe it off the map.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on December 10, 2019, 11:41:14 AM
I write a cheque for £3,000 to are bravest boy, Lee Rigby, each week and place it under my pillow in the hope that the angels will come down and collect it for him. Not a single one has been collected in the five years I've been doing it which is yet further proof that the mosque up the road is operating some sort of prayer jammer.

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 11, 2019, 12:51:30 AM
What I like about drummer Lee Rigby is that he picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been.

you total, utter, hilarious, bastards

Why oh why would anyone put chewing gum on the back of an Atari Lynx?! 

C_Larence

Quote from: BritishHobo on December 12, 2019, 05:16:10 PM
I'm going to bed now like I'm fucking Grandpa Joe, to best prepare me for seven hours of interminable pricks spewing guff about the exit poll.

CORBYN MAJORITY CORBYN MAJORITY

Dewt

Quote from: Danger Man on December 12, 2019, 10:23:58 PM
People said that about Thatcher and eventually we got Britpop.

Things go in cycles.
Light in the darkness

Flouncer

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on December 13, 2019, 12:12:27 PM
If Jess Phillips becomes the next Labour leader, not only will I never again vote Labour, I will never again vote or even draw breath because I will become a being of pure energy and ascend into the cosmos

Also Blodders has been making me chuckle all morning with his OVEREXCITED ALL CAPS posts.

Jerzy Bondov

I'm glad someone is enjoying my posts today as it's the only work I've done all day

marquis_de_sad

This made me chuckle without smiling

Quote from: monkfromhavana on December 13, 2019, 12:59:46 PM
If this election has taught me anything, it's that the population has spoken, and to have any further elections would be undemocratic.

We can't keep having elections until we get the result we want.

Twit 2

chveik

Dex Sawash

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

lol i missed that. that song will make me smile next time i hear it (probably next time I leave the house)

Gregory Torso

Quote from: non capisco on December 17, 2019, 10:12:42 PM
I lost my virginity to the sounds of MTV playing that mid 90s novelty-ish song with flamenco guitars where a bloke keeps going "How bizarre, how bizarre!". Alright mate, pipe down, it's not that bizarre.

Really tickled me, although I msut admit, I am very drunk.