Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:54:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 08, 2020, 03:26:34 PM
Not sure why that post is in this topic but just to say Rothenberg ob der Tauber is a splendid place. I visited just after Christmas so fewer crowds, however it was -9 degrees, even colder down at the valley bottom where my guesthouse was located. The lake was frozen over and on New Years Eve everyone was messing about with fireworks on the city walls.

There's a horrifically bald man in the way here, it's ruining my view of the buildings. Can you upload another? Cheers.

idunnosomename

if only you'd tilted your head a little bit to your left that gable finial would've made you look like the great gazoo

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 08, 2020, 09:55:49 PM
if only you'd tilted your head a little bit to your left that gable finial would've made you look like the great gazoo

idunnosomename

genuinely thought the great gazoo had one antenna in the middle, oops. still lol

touchingcloth

Dewt

Sebastian Cobb

Some of you should really be asking yourselves if you think this is representative of your best work.

Dewt

I actually don't think it's fair to give people a complex about their photos so I would like to say that it's a very nice photo and you look perfectly normal, you fucking lumbering armor cunt.

Hand Solo

The actual joke about Shoulders being in the town on Melee Island would be mistaking him for Fester Shinetop, but I didn't bother.

Twit 2

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 09, 2020, 12:45:22 AM
waiting until his wife's asleep so he can strut around the house in her nightie doing cabaret numbers.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI want to reassure anyone who may need a bit of reassurance and also reinforce expectations to the Frankengonk bunting wraiths. I might start carrying a harpoon gun.

The Boston Crab in the Whats your plan after coronavirus thread

Replies From View

Edit:  never mind; I didn't see this entire page where Great Gazoo jokes have already been flung all over the room.

C_Larence

Quote from: Dewt on May 08, 2020, 10:19:11 PM
When I was nine and caught wind of there being a big airplane about to crash on that night's episode of Emmerdale Farm (sorry, spoilers) I spent the day marching around the house screeching "you are all going to die!" in a German accent until my mother asked me to please very much stop it. Anyway, that's what it feels like watching the two vanguard countries of the West right now.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 08, 2020, 03:26:34 PM
Not sure why that post is in this topic but just to say Rothenberg ob der Tauber is a splendid place. I visited just after Christmas so fewer crowds, however it was -9 degrees, even colder down at the valley bottom where my guesthouse was located. The lake was frozen over

...and you weren't wearing a hat? Brave.

rack and peanut

Oh c'mon, he's just storing it on his chest for safekeeping.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote...and you weren't wearing a hat? Brave.

At that point I had gone round the city walls so was slightly too warm if anything.

Dewt

You've got to make sure it's always accessible so you can insert the control rods.

Dewt

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

petril

Dewt

Cold Meat Platter

Why shouldn't you go to Pripyat with your flies down?
Because you will get cancer, possibly of the penis.