Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:13:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Quote from: pancreas on May 10, 2020, 03:46:56 PM
All this talking is just making me want to kill kittens.

Taken out of context, it suddenly becomes grimly hilarious.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 10, 2020, 05:25:53 PM
At that point I had gone round the city walls so was slightly too warm if anything.

That coat has a zipper, poppers and toggles, no wonder.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 08, 2020, 03:26:34 PM

Come on Shoulders, that's absolutely mental. What were you hiding in there? If I was an airport security person and I saw someone with that many different categories of fastening on one single solitary coat I'd set the sniffer dogs on them.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

See how the rest of the people in the photograph have turned their backs on this disgusting mutant.

Cerys

They've only turned their backs so they can salute him with their rectal gas, in time-honoured tradition.

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 11, 2020, 12:56:13 AM
That coat has a zipper, poppers and toggles, no wonder.

Come on Shoulders, that's absolutely mental. What were you hiding in there? If I was an airport security person and I saw someone with that many different categories of fastening on one single solitary coat I'd set the sniffer dogs on them.

Good spot, that is fucking ridiculous. Sort it out.

Dewt

phes

selectivememory

Too many to quote today from that Simon Cowell thread. Al, Jerzy and Jim Bob can all take a bow though.

Ferris

Quote from: selectivememory on May 11, 2020, 10:11:41 PM
Too many to quote today from that Simon Cowell thread. Al, Jerzy and Jim Bob can all take a bow though.

Al's latest really made me laugh.

Paul Calf

Oh, my lord. I don't know if it's OK to post Wimblewrong shots in here, but Pearly-Dewdrops Drops' first round three shot had me pissing tears of mirth from my eyes:

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on May 08, 2020, 12:06:17 AM

Paul Calf

Two-in-a-row

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 12, 2020, 10:09:20 AM
Look they just dont want anyone to put their back out with this utterly monstrously manly pasty. Fair enough

280 grams

Bazooka

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 12, 2020, 07:30:26 AM
Oh, my lord. I don't know if it's OK to post Wimblewrong shots in here, but Pearly-Dewdrops Drops' first round three shot had me pissing tears of mirth from my eyes:

That's top notch.

Ferris

The implied mournful delivery of this made me laugh, from the Linehan thread.

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 13, 2020, 10:11:10 PM
What's sad is that a man who used to spread so much laughter, is now spreading a different kind of laughter.

The laughter of hate.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 12, 2020, 07:30:26 AM

Is it the CaB post? Was it the last to make you GUFFAW out loud?

It was for me. A perfect shot.

spaghetamine

Quote from: Goldentony on April 18, 2020, 08:09:22 PM
opened a supper bar, right on the high street, what next?

man constructs big fuck off old orange fuckin style drain pipe wide as a tunnel that blasts shit out of self into any cunt who opens door

people innocent, wanting a fish supper from the supper bar, killed, dead, fucking dead son, blasted with hot shit with really caustic gristle

BlodwynPig

jenna appleseed

Dewt

Sebastian Cobb

idunnosomename

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 17, 2020, 07:53:23 PM
I suppose it's better than eating a fray bentos out the tin, with an argos catalogue on your lap to stop it burning your legs.

pigamus

Quote from: Sin Agog on May 15, 2020, 07:39:22 PM
Scientists won't like this post, but what if it was actually the twin towers that were hijacked and put in the way of the planes?

pigamus

chveik