Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:11:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

idunnosomename

Quote from: The Great Cornholio on May 25, 2020, 10:13:26 AM
MY BUNGHOLE WILL NEVER BE INVESTIGATED!! YOU WILL BE INVESTIGATED BY MY BUNGHOLE, FOR ANTIBUNGHOLISM!!

Jockice

Remain Indoors (DEAD SOON) / Re: Get fucked, Cumdumpster
« on: Yesterday at 05:07:44 PM »
I want to poo at Laura's house

By Danger Man.

weekender

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on May 26, 2020, 05:41:21 PMThat said, you can't make generalisations. On balance, white people are more racist.

This is either self-knowingly amusing or a depressing load of tosh, but either way I laughed so it belongs in this thread.

paruses

From a bit on unlikely cancer research ad practices:

Quote from: monkfromhavana on May 27, 2020, 10:44:01 AM
"I'm sorry, but the treatment on your son has failed and he only has a few weeks to live"

(Doctor swivels on chair, giving thumbs up to the camera "Was that ok?")

wosl

SpiderChrist

Abnormal Palm

Quote from: hamfist on May 28, 2020, 10:08:22 AM
According to my long dead grandad, if a dog jumps up at you then you grab the front legs and spread them apart really fast, and it BURSTS THE DOG'S HEART. Never tried it.

chveik

Egyptian Feast

In response to a rapper getting in trouble for shooting a music video during lockdown with "up to 200 people":

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on May 28, 2020, 12:10:12 PM
Saw some guy saying they should be tasered, have their ankles and wrists tied and then be beaten with iron bars on the wrists, ankles, shins, elbows and knees, front and back, plus the back of the neck and base of the spine, hip bones and temples until they're either cabbages or locked in to fuck.

Quote from: Cerys on May 28, 2020, 02:48:26 PM
Proof that even Mr Tumble has off days.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Thomas on May 31, 2020, 05:29:23 PM
One summer of my childhood, we holidayed at a caravan park. Well, several summers, but this one was particular. It was one of those traditional British holiday venues that seem to have a rainy weather add-on installed just in case it threatens to get sunny.

We saw a comedy troupe (still going, according to Facebook; balder) from whom I learned the erection-behind-a-sheet sight gag, in which you hold a tea towel in front of your crotch and use a concealed rod - a wooden spoon, for example - to raise it. It's not the point of this post, but it is a good gag.

My brothers and I claimed a den behind the caravan. Over the course of the holiday, we befriended another boy. Before he left, he told us he was going to shit in our den.

And in the den the next morning, our angry dad found: a human poo.

Is harmonious civilization possible? I'm sorry to say that it would seem not.

Blue Jam

Quote from: buttgammon on May 23, 2020, 01:47:10 PM
The best thing about the 'Phwwooooar lads let's have a wank' thread is that it assuages my anxieties about being a bit of a perv.

For me it's the feeling of "OH THANK FUCK IT'S NOT JUST ME". I have excellent taste in fellas, alright?!

Rich Uncle Skeleton

A mates got quite into Jacob Collier recently which reminded me of this

Quote from: A Car With No Doors on December 05, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
The new Jacob Collier song is amazing 
Such an extraordinary talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bcXIqBuVWY

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 02, 2020, 12:54:23 AM
For me it's the feeling of "OH THANK FUCK IT'S NOT JUST ME". I have excellent taste in fellas, alright?!

I find it interesting to see what other folk find attractive, especially when there's a general consensus and it doesn't chime with my own taste.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on June 02, 2020, 09:35:19 AM
I find it interesting to see what other folk find attractive, especially when there's a general consensus and it doesn't chime with my own taste.

your avatar.

Cuellar

buttgammon

I opened that in private browsing for fear of permanently polluting my YouTube recommendations. Still glad I did it in private to be honest.

idunnosomename

I did honestly laugh pretty much continuously through the whole thing

Paul Calf

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on June 02, 2020, 09:41:41 PM

Mate in Colorado said he's had a day off of fishing so far and looking forward to pounding a few brews and practising his marksmanship before another fish BBQ and some more IPA. He'll be fine, got a couple of concealed turrets and tracer bullets, night vision stuff, a mortar.

Quote from: Kryton on June 02, 2020, 09:43:14 PM
Can he not just use a fishing rod?

Pingers

I'd have been very pleased with myself if I'd come up with that.

idunnosomename

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on June 02, 2020, 11:16:18 PM
I like your proggy pig one.
you know i've never bothered to look up where Blodders' post Ahead Rings Out avatar comes from. but then I did have avatars off for like a decade