Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:14:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Guilt!

Started by Jockice, December 07, 2019, 08:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

Being a twat to humans is one thing but doing it to an animal is another. The other thing that haunts me is that when I was 10 and we had just moved house i got a pet dog, a gorgeous little border collie puppy. I love dogs (they're my favourite thing on earth) I especially loved that dog but one day she wasn't obeying me (or something like that. I can't remember the full details of how she'd transgressed) and I did something really horrible to her. I'm not saying what it is but I could have seriously injured her. I didn't but I'm sure it hurt anyway. It would have hurt me if something like that was done to me. I can make all sorts of excuses about being an outsider etc, but it doesn't make me feel any less shit.

And then she got distemper and died less than two years after I got her. So (even though that wasn't my fault) I didn't really get the chance to make it up by being the best master on earth. That really will haunt me until my dying day. I've never owned a dog since (my parents had another dog a few years earlier that also died aged two. I think I'm a curse) so I rely on other members of my family's dogs (although for various reasons I haven't seen any of them for a couple of years) or my stepdog (a lurcher called Blue) for my licks and strokes. i love dogs. Put me in the vicinity of a hound and I'm happy. Which makes what I did to mine inexplicable. Sorry Shep. And sorry for giving you the most predictable name for a border collie on earth too.

Well, I'm sort of glad I've got that off my chest. I've literally never told anyone about this before.

New page can't think of anything funny here.

Zetetic

Almost all kids are cunts, and there's a fair degree of luck that their cuntiness doesn't go so badly wrong at any point; at least I hope so, for both our sakes.

Jockice

Quote from: Zetetic on December 10, 2019, 07:08:23 PM
Almost all kids are cunts, and there's a fair degree of luck that their cuntiness doesn't go so badly wrong at any point; at least I hope so, for both our sakes.

A good reason why I didn't have any. That and the fact that nobody's ever shown the slightest interest in reproducing with me.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Jockice on December 10, 2019, 02:47:39 PM
Being a twat to humans is one thing but doing it to an animal is another. The other thing that haunts me is that when I was 10 and we had just moved house i got a pet dog, a gorgeous little border collie puppy. I love dogs (they're my favourite thing on earth) I especially loved that dog but one day she wasn't obeying me (or something like that. I can't remember the full details of how she'd transgressed) and I did something really horrible to her. I'm not saying what it is but I could have seriously injured her. I didn't but I'm sure it hurt anyway. It would have hurt me if something like that was done to me. I can make all sorts of excuses about being an outsider etc, but it doesn't make me feel any less shit.

And then she got distemper and died less than two years after I got her. So (even though that wasn't my fault) I didn't really get the chance to make it up by being the best master on earth. That really will haunt me until my dying day. I've never owned a dog since (my parents had another dog a few years earlier that also died aged two. I think I'm a curse) so I rely on other members of my family's dogs (although for various reasons I haven't seen any of them for a couple of years) or my stepdog (a lurcher called Blue) for my licks and strokes. i love dogs. Put me in the vicinity of a hound and I'm happy. Which makes what I did to mine inexplicable. Sorry Shep. And sorry for giving you the most predictable name for a border collie on earth too.

Well, I'm sort of glad I've got that off my chest. I've literally never told anyone about this before.

New page can't think of anything funny here.

tl;dr? Jockice bummed his dog.

Jockice

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on December 10, 2019, 09:38:38 PM
tl;dr? Jockice bummed his dog.

I said I did something unpleasant to her.  That would have been nice. I should imagine.

Having said that, the done of a former work colleague of mine got sent to jail for shagging his girlfriend's cat to death. Lotte is actually lying next to me at the moment and the thought just hasn't occurred to me. Tabbies aren't my type.

Bazooka

Halloween, I considered egging someone's house deplorable, yet was happy to concoct some mix of mixed curry spices and Worcestershire sauce and throw it over some poor fuckers bike seat as a mad selfishly undeserving display of anarchy.

Dex Sawash

Skipped over 9 pages of new posts in election thread when I woke up