Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:04:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A question for Nicky Morgan

Started by Fambo Number Mive, December 09, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Do you still agree with this article you wrote, headlined

QuoteAs a Tory MP, I believe that deluded hard Brexiteers like Boris Johnson have no place in government

Quote...This week also saw the launch by the International Regulatory Strategy Group of their blueprint for a post-single market trade agreement for financial services. Their work shows that such an agreement is possible. But it takes a lot of hard work and give-and-take to get there. The staunch Brexiteers simply won't countenance the necessary give-and-take. They therefore seek to undermine such an approach at every turn, as we see from Boris Johnson's new set of red lines...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/tory-party-conference-boris-johnson-brexiteers-florence-speech-nicky-morgan-undermining-a7975806.html

Captain Z

Do you still keep in touch with Jenny Powell?

BlodwynPig

Are you still searching for the Pink Panther?

Dex Sawash

Do people ever mistake you for Nicki Minaj?

Alberon

Do people ever mistake you for someone credible?

Go on, explain again how 19,000 retained nurses are somehow brand new! Can't even lie convincingly you reheated rancid turd!

Lordofthefiles

Did it used to terrify you to be in the same room as George Osborne, what with you both sharing the same face and all.

Mr_Simnock

why the fuck does she look like a startled owl so often?

Ferris

She looks like a rejected Keith Lemon character.

Why did you help to cover up for the murder of your co-host Jill Dando?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

jobotic

You're not actually standing for these cunts so why are you being wheeled out as acceptable owl face of the Tory Party?

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 09, 2019, 08:17:59 PM
the culture secretary

The fact that Robbie Williams has sold almost 20 million albums in the UK tells you everything you need to know about this country and why we get what we deserve. I'm not a music/culture snob but you've got to draw a line somewhere.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: jobotic on December 10, 2019, 10:17:20 AM
You're not actually standing for these cunts so why are you being wheeled out as acceptable owl face of the Tory Party?
Peerage? Damehood at least?

idunnosomename

Also she was 26 when that album came out

GMTV

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 10, 2019, 01:36:47 PM
Also she was 26 when that album came out

The absolute distilled essence of DESOLATION

Cuellar

"Yeah, I've got a question. Do you have a brain, or is your head just full of shit"

chveik