Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:11:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

its 2007 all over again

Started by daimoniac, December 10, 2019, 01:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daimoniac

its the middle of the night and for some reason ive clicked back onto this forum.  how the fuck is everyone and what the fuck is going on?

daimoniac

had a feeling that might be the case

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This is the middle of the night.

Total dilettante.

phatfill

Cerys

Quote from: daimoniac on December 10, 2019, 01:17:05 AM
its the middle of the night and for some reason ive clicked back onto this forum.

Hello!

Quotehow the fuck is everyone
Variable!

Quoteand what the fuck is going on?

Fuck knows!

In about 2017 Barry Admin let Mr Simnock take the forum home for the weekend, and it got soiled.

BlodwynPig

NoSleep

Hi there daimoniac, I'm doing alright, thanks.

Butchers Blind

Ah, 2007.  We were all happy then.

daimoniac

daimoniac

Glad to see there's still folk about and vaguely happy! even if Mr Simnock's soilings are smeared all over the walls - glad someone told me what that was before I started trying to sell it as a cave painting.

shiftwork2

I had fully pigmented hair in 2007.  I also had hope and a gently enquiring disposition.  Time passes.  An eternity of non-sensory oblivion is nailed on, beginning with suffocating painful death.

alright cheers x

Flatulent Fox

Hello,you don't know me.
But I invented to Cauliflower cheese sauce sachet,so do ask me about that.

alan nagsworth

2007?! The Cribs just released their breakthrough album to wide acclaim! Here's hoping they continue the rest of their inevitably great career with as much success and recognition as this. I AM ALMOST CERTAIN THIS WILL HAPPEN

garbed_attic

I was lurking scared, still not understanding why people hated Nathan Barley so much.

Deyv

In 2007, I lurked here most weekends from my best friend's house. I used to get furious at the opinions being shared, but then I'd pass them off as my own in conversation the next day. I was horrifyingly lonely, to my surprise.