Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:34:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Could you use footy stickers as clothes?

Started by Goldentony, December 11, 2019, 02:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

Like if you were short on clothes and had no money for any could you use allyour old footy stickers and just stick them over the offensive bits like your firm fucking sweaty arse hole and your huge great fuck offcock and big fat fucking cum filled balls and go out the shops and stuff and get on the bus and go for 'messages' and get the papers

wosl

Paper clothing has been made in the past, so I don't see why not.  Stitch them together to make larger sheets, and you can then mould those to fit around the different areas of your body and attach them with Velcro or loops of string.  Might be worth trying to reinforce the stickers with clear sticky-back book-covering film or a coating of PVA beforehand.

Bazooka

It can be an expensive garment, but when it pays off, bloody hell get ready to wear it.

derek stitt

Always fancied being 'goldfingered' in those plastic cheese slices , the type you get on burgers from roadside vans in lay-bys.

willpurry

Quote from: Goldentony on December 11, 2019, 02:16:53 AM
Like if you were short on clothes and had no money for any could you use allyour old footy stickers and just stick them over the offensive bits like your firm fucking sweaty arse hole and your huge great fuck offcock and big fat fucking cum filled balls and go out the shops and stuff and get on the bus and go for 'messages' and get the papers

Panini on your weenie.

Inspector Norse

It could certainly be done but you need to think carefully about who to put where.

Who adorns your nipples? Who gets stuffed up your crack? Who is squeezed between your toes? Who burrows into your pubes?

Actually the answer to all of them is probably either Paul Rideout or Steve Ogrizovic if I remember rightly. Seemed to get them in every pack.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Stuart Nethercott could be made into a coat. One of my achievements at Uni other than graduating was to snaffle enough towel drip mats to make a suit.

idunnosomename

Would be the talk of the town (and the envy of my mate John who was my rival in the race to complete the '93 book) with the elusive Tony Cottee covering my delicious arsehole

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Phil Stamp is currently contouring my olecranal sagpits.

hummingofevil

I did this in Euro 2016. Covered an entire t-shirt in panini. Cost me about £30. Wasn't very comfortable.

petril

head to toe gormless mustache faces could be the big IN thing in the summer, right enough