Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:14:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best thread of the decade

Started by biniput, December 12, 2019, 03:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biniput

Blue Jam

It's got to be the Derek threads. Turned a truly terrible tv show into a joyous communal experience.

BlodwynPig

That one about self-introspection

Neville Chamberlain

I love any thread in which a Cabber reminisces about the time their anus started leaking raw sewage.

Non Stop Dancer

Somebody should actually put together a list of contenders though. Not me, obviously.

Flatulent Fox

I vote for this thread.
                                 Or the one about the mashed potatos.

touchingcloth

Loved the one when Noodles started posting comments from all his twat course mates. I think there were about three of them, and they all found the thread and confronted him about it, three separate times.

idunnosomename

touchingcloth

Loved the one where a cunt got banned for a peodo link.

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 13, 2019, 01:24:00 AM
Loved the one when Noodles started posting comments from all his twat course mates. I think there were about three of them, and they all found the thread and confronted him about it, three separate times.

It was two of them and someone from here sent them a link. I don't feel very good about any of that, but I was 23 and ... well, they were funny.

I bumped into the guy in a diner with his new girlfriend a couple of years later and had a pleasant enough interaction, but he later contacted me saying something to the effect of "My girlfriend knows what you did, if I'd told her that's who you were she would have beaten you up. You're welcome." Fair enough.

The woman one now has two kids, loves Trump and last I saw she was going on about creating a new internet. It seemed to just be a website with tabs like Social Network and Banking, all of which read "Coming Soon", except for the Shopping tab where you could buy a print of a dragonfly she drew. There was also a tab for Cosplay Photography, if I remember correctly. All the foundations for a new internet in one website!

That thread was also notable for incubating Dimly Lit Dinners For One (which I think actually got a publishing deal!) and a lot of Clare Harrison's oeuvre. Fun times.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Could a girl beat you up Noodle?

idunnosomename

When did that cack hen guy shit on tinfoil and weigh it

Pseudopath

Bobtoo

The Little and Large thread. It lasted for years and kept giving.

bomb_dog

Quote from: Bobtoo on December 15, 2019, 06:55:29 AM
The Little and Large thread. It lasted for years and kept giving.
Seconded. If we're doing tags, then the Smiths ones about Auntie falling down the stairs.

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on December 14, 2019, 09:01:50 PM
and a lot of Clare Harrison's oeuvre. Fun times.

Not sure if people are aware but I'm 99% sure she has seen the thread.

It was a very fruitful thread though; the Dimly Lit Meals guy was a standout...remember his diary entries where he had a weird obsession with men with baseball caps on backwards?

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on December 14, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
Could a girl beat you up Noodle?

A girl could beat any one of us up, because you're not allowed to hit them back.

Konki

Quote from: Misspent Boners on December 15, 2019, 05:39:59 PM
Not sure if people are aware but I'm 99% sure she has seen the thread.

It was a very fruitful thread though; the Dimly Lit Meals guy was a standout...remember his diary entries where he had a weird obsession with men with baseball caps on backwards?

Can someone provide a link to this thread please? I vaguely remember it from lurking and would love to read it again.

Lost Oliver

It was a facebook one I think, Facebook posts maybe.

Konki

madhair60

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 13, 2019, 01:24:00 AM

Need to see this.