Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:29:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Optimism

Started by The Boston Crab, December 12, 2019, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What you gonna do tomorrow if your party of choice wins?

How will you celebrate?

I'll have a McMuffin in the morning to sober up. Probably have to get an UBER to Maccies, have my b'fast then get an UBER from Maccies to the office. Probably go via Costa and get a mince pie syrup latte. Then I'll have to draw the blinds on my office and play a visual novel on the Switch for a couple hours and have a couple of pints over lunch and leave at 3. Domino's pizza in the evening and a bottle of Meursault. Drunk shag.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Dewt

Braise a shit and constantly marinate it like it's tofu, and then have an argument about whether it's vegan

Pink Gregory

shrug and carry on but slightly faster

thenoise

Sell my stocks in Virgin Healthcare.

Replies From View

Start stuffing envelopes with all napkins and disposble cutlery and sugar sachets from cafes, apply arbitrary postal addresses to them from the latest telephone directory to exist, and then pop them all into letter boxes without stamps attached so the recipients have to pay to receive them.

In other words, exact same as usual.

Why what are you going to do

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 12, 2019, 06:23:38 PM
I'll have a McMuffin in the morning to sober up. Probably have to get an UBER to Maccies, have my b'fast then get an UBER from Maccies to the office. Probably go via Costa and get a mince pie syrup latte. Then I'll have to draw the blinds on my office and play a visual novel on the Switch for a couple hours and have a couple of pints over lunch and leave at 3. Domino's pizza in the evening and a bottle of Meursault. Drunk shag.

bgmnts

Booze and chinese takeaway.

Kelvin

Time for some mindlessly upbeat music to burn away the creeping terror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8fg5G7jbc

Here ah am, ahhhriggadorrrhhhnnnn.

Zetetic

https://youtu.be/URJ-5drmCZQ

Jezza at 0:56 opening the door of 10 Downing Street tomorrow morning.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 12, 2019, 06:14:18 PM
What you gonna do tomorrow if your party of choice wins?

How will you celebrate?

Shit a brick

Blue Jam

Nah, I've got nothing, sorry.

thenoise

Usually I have either coffee or an orange juice with my breakfast during the week.  I'll turn on my radio in the morning and if Labour have won it, by Jove I'm going to treat myself to both!!

Cuellar

Use a combination of machine learning and nanotechnology to clean my eustachian tubes from the inside out

Norton Canes

Team forum this morning. Picked up two free NAKD bars. That's two more free NAKD bars than I got under any other government. Just saying.

Head Gardener

Glebe