Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:34:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boston crab, what was that switch grip thing that was good?

Started by Fry, December 13, 2019, 10:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

The good one that was comfortable? You posted about it a while back. I got a mate on secret santa, a real switch fiend. Loves a gadget this bloke. reckon it could be a good gift for him. As long as it's about a tenner.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The best regular grip for the Switch is the Satisfye. About as comfortable to hold as the Pro Controller. A bit bulkier so it won't fit in the case with the Switch but it's so comfortable. It's probably about eighteen quid, real talk.

The best Joycon alternative grip is the Hori Split Pad Pro which replaces the Joycons with more proper controller type sticks and buttons, bigger, better feel and movement, better triggers. It's way more comfy than the normal Switch or any cheap grip but I've been spoiled by the Satisfye so I'd say it's 8/10 for comfort although top marks for sticks and buttons.

petercussing

Yeah, my only gripe with the satifsye after much use is it's a tiny smidge on the unnecessarily heavy side for my weak mitts. I'd probably go for the Hori pad things if i chose again i think, but largely cos hori is a funny name which sounds like whore.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I have a Satisfye and it is lovely. If you take it out with you a lot I'd recommend buying the slim case that you can get from them though, as it won't fit in anything else.

BlodwynPig

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Dewt

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

It is a silly name. I think they're based in Hong Kong, so they werent aware that their product sounded like a lubricant.