Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:06:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

have you even counted the buttons on a nes controller

Started by Replies From View, December 14, 2019, 02:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Well the thing is, I understand that, but I do have a feeling there is a button on the back.

Replies From View

There's this assumption going around that I have all the time in the world to make sure all the buttons on a nes controller are fully counted several times, and then I have to take all the different readings and work out the mean average of them to get the most accurate number of buttons ever counted on one nes controller.

Well I don't have all the time in the world for that.  Stop peddling lies!

popcorn

Well all right, but we all remember what happened when you got the number of buttons on the N64 controller wrong.

Replies From View

Oh for heaven's sake.

Okay I'm going to turn the nes controller over and count the buttons.

I will post again only when I have counted all the buttons on the back of the nes controller, not before.  Please don't distract me from this task.

popcorn

Make sure to do the sides again as well as the back so it's fair.

popcorn

Replies From View

Morning guys, I have finally finished counting all the buttons on the back of a nes controller.

There aren't any.

Replies From View

Left
Leftup
Up
Up
Down
Right
Left
Select
Start
A button
Another button

Okay so that's eleven buttons altogether?

Replies From View

It's frankly a relief to have this done and dusted in time for Christmas.  I was worried I wouldn't have any time for my family with all the counting that I was still doing until the eleventh hour this week.

A weight well and truly lifted I can assure you.