Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:42:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BREXIT THREAD A MILLION

Started by idunnosomename, December 14, 2019, 08:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Ahh my trigger *pisses my stupid baby pants*

poodlefaker

What's your view on the hair thing, Paulie? A man in his mid 50s, Prime Minister, who deliberately messes up his hair before having a photo taken? Why? Normal behaviour? Bit odd? Or is it like, the sign of a totally fucking cool dude? Cool fucking hair dude while signing important treaty. Yeah!

What if Labour PM messing hairs before doing popies on cenotapf?

Ferris

I like the maroon passports. My Canadian one is blue/black and now it is going to be confusing when I root around in the draw looking for them (in 7 years after I renew my UK one).

THANKS BORIS.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on February 21, 2020, 07:15:50 PM

Off on his £15,000 holiday to Mustique, paid for by his fraudster friend, when much of the UK is flooded. Truly a man of the people!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51493842

katzenjammer

That photo is literally all it takes for bellends to vote for Johnson isn't it?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Fambo Number Mive

Interesting to read via the BBC link that the UK was "never formally compelled" to change passport colour. Perhaps if the UK government hadn't made the change there might have been less support for Brexit, given how passionate people are about their passport colour.

idunnosomename

I think brexiters outside the cabinet generally keep quiet about blue passports. It's more of an fbpe strawman imo

What a mess this country is in. Americans might be dumb but at least they arent dumb and pompous like us

jobotic

Johnny Yesno

idunnosomename

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on February 22, 2020, 12:53:53 PM
Off to a secret meeting in Israel. Truly a woman of the people!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41923007
funny how that never made her untenable for the cabinet that

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 22, 2020, 01:15:23 PM
funny how that never made her untenable for the cabinet that

That, plus the Seaborne and Arcuri scandals. And the Russia report. It's amazing how this stuff just melts away. Of course, only true anti-establishment figures could pull this off, right?

Zetetic

Wonder how many jobs De La Rue will be cutting as part of their planned £20 million savings.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Zetetic on February 22, 2020, 03:06:16 PM
Wonder how many jobs De La Rue will be cutting as part of their planned £20 million savings.

Xposed!

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 22, 2020, 05:30:22 PM
Another cunt with terrible cable management.

That's art, you philistine!

Johnny Yesno

100% of the workforce: me, myself and I.

Shit Good Nose

Danny La Rue is involved in all this????

Always knew he was fucking trouble.

bgmnts

Blue Passport manufactured in Poland.

It couldn't really happen any other way though could it? There's no irony anymore because the standards are rock bottom.

Ferris

It's a bit too on the nose to have "BRITISH PASSPORT" at the top where the European Union but used to be.

I can just hear the banter in golf clubs/horrible country pubs/conservative clubs around the land. HAHA WE HAVE REPLACED IT but it looks fucking desperate you cretins.

No other object has what it is written on it in large capital letters. If it did, you'd think "well this has been poorly designed".

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 22, 2020, 11:50:30 PM
No other object has what it is written on it in large capital letters. If it did, you'd think "well this has been poorly designed".

Danger Man

Quote from: DeadJefferson on February 22, 2020, 12:41:53 PM
UPGRADE

What are we going to do when women realise women are just nicer

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 22, 2020, 11:56:59 PM

Well that was back when people didn't know how VHS worked. Could have been a sandwich maker or midsize saloon for all those olden days idiots knew.

pigamus

Quote from: gib on February 23, 2020, 12:09:27 AM
i shitted brix when i saw your nostrils

Good job Ewan MacColl did those rewrites