Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:30:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

POST COMPUTER PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY

Started by popcorn, December 15, 2019, 08:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deyv

My computer keeps calling me gay, I don't think being gay is a problem but I've checked and I'm not, so it's the computer which is the one with the problem.

popcorn

Well if being gay isn't a problem why aren't you gay?

Sounds like user error to me mate.

PlanktonSideburns

less of a computer problem, more of a mental health/diet/philosophy one really:

keep trying to eject sd card, sais no, its in use

anyone?

seepage

pr0n folder full

oh, it's OK, says it will use popcorn's for the overspill

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

seepage

have one of you been mucking about with the settings?

seepage

got to fetch the ladders to get the hard drive off the ceiling. Nobody told me they fill them with bloody helium now.

popcorn

Quote from: seepage on December 17, 2019, 12:20:14 PM
got to fetch the ladders to get the hard drive off the ceiling. Nobody told me they fill them with bloody helium now.

Well obviously that only happens if you download a lot of helium.

kittens

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

since getting rid of my computer, takes a bit longer to check my bank account balance, so i have to be a bit more smart spending wise

WHAT, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE POST COMPUTER PROBLEMS THREAD!?!?!?!??!

PlanktonSideburns

computer is very high up, making it hard to compute on windy days

PlanktonSideburns

didnt use enough packing peanuts, computer arrived slightly scuffed

WHAT, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE POST COMPUTER PROBLEMS THREAD!?!?!?!??!v

Head Gardener

a mate insists EVERYTHING you ever download stays on the hard drive despite any deleting software used,
a) is this true?
b) if there is some program/tool that can get rid of stuff hiding in the darker reaches the computer?
c) asking for a friend

PlanktonSideburns

saw a bloke looking shifty, then suddenly

WOOP - pulls a tower pc out of his coat, lobs it into an estury

maybe try this?

Spoon of Ploff

dun upgraded my OS to Lindux Mint Toothpaste... and now the ignore script no longer blocks popcorn's posts.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on December 18, 2019, 08:18:17 AM
since getting rid of my computer, takes a bit longer to check my bank account balance, so i have to be a bit more smart spending wise

Fucksake, dug up this thread from 3 pages back to do an inferior version of this joke. If only I still had a computer

pancreas

All Christmas music is coming out in Ska genre.

kittens

Mine is continually printing the lyrics to "The Shoop Shoop Song" in large format ASCII.  This, as you can understand, has made me delighted.
edit: it's now printing the text of the original imprint of "Ken Hom's Hot Wok." Maybe I should clear the cache?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

pancreas

Stoneage Dinosaurs

hamfist

Kryton

I want those internets on my desk by Monday mornin'.

Ferris

Sometimes when I use logic functions in .xls workbooks (instead of my preferred .xlsx file extension), I find Excel (occasionally) doesn't return the correct value unless I manually select the cell, set the format to "general", change back to numeric "00.00" then force it to revalidate the data (using F4 + enter). Sometimes I have to convert the entire sheet to .csv and back again to force the validation.

Please advise. No idea why this is in HS Art.

popcorn

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 25, 2019, 04:06:20 PM
Sometimes when I use logic functions in .xls workbooks (instead of my preferred .xlsx file extension), I find Excel (occasionally) doesn't return the correct value unless I manually select the cell, set the format to "general", change back to numeric "00.00" then force it to revalidate the data (using F4 + enter). Sometimes I have to convert the entire sheet to .csv and back again to force the validation.

Please advise. No idea why this is in HS Art.

Have you tried BUMMING your comp ?