Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:38:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wat you playing in the festivity times

Started by Pink Gregory, December 20, 2019, 01:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

Those of us that have the time this hwaliday season - what you playing/planning to play?

Since I so very rarely get to use M&K on the computer, I hope to revisit Megaquarium, which I have been meaning to do for the better part of a year.  Might get Bayonetta 2 out again.  Might get back in to Caesar III.  Might try DMC3 again.

bgmnts

Outer Worlds
Untitled Goose
Pathologic
Beyond Good and Evil

Replaying:

Mass Effect series (its so comforting its like my 6th playthrough)
KOTOR series (same)
Resident Evil 2 remake (hardcore new game plus)

Caesar 3 brings me back! Dealing with fires was an absolute ballache.

Ferris

Return of the Obra Dinn

Downloaded on switch, haven't had time to get into it but that's my holiday game.

bgmnts - what you think of Outer Worlds?

bgmnts

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 20, 2019, 02:11:14 PM
bgmnts - what you think of Outer Worlds?

It has some issues; unreal engine means the textures barely load in time,  the UI is a bit convoluted and the menu text is fucking tiny, the gunplay is fairly standard, but it is an Obsidian game so I am giving it the benefit of the doubt. I only just completed the tutorial world and it was quite fun.

The dialogue and setting are excellent, it's actually funny, the levelling system is nice and simple, the companions are interesting and the voice acting and music is great.

I think it is a Fallout New Vegas set in the world or Borderlands but it does the horrible bureaucacy way better.

kittens

gonna get outer worlds, Pokémon and divinity 2 and probably not play any of them. can't wait. fuck

Inspector Norse

About halfway through Outer Worlds and lost a bit of interest. Gets rather samey after a while. Booted up Battlefield 1 for the first time in ages and enjoying discovering that I'm as mediocre as ever at it.
Off to the in-laws for a few days tomorrow so nothing much else.

Consignia

I'll see if I can stomach finishing Shenmue 3. Otherwise might catch up on some Nintendo fun that I missed like Astral Chain or Pokémons.

wooders1978

Untitled goose,  Witcher 3 and obra dinn

brat-sampson

Recently grabbed Divinity 2 on Switch and ReRE2 on Steam, looking forward to getting STUCK IN.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Skyrim. Been playing it for the last couple of weeks and still haven't finished it. Haven't played it since it first came out. I'm on PS4, so I've installed as many of the fairly limited mods as I can.

bgmnts

Outer Worlds might be one of my favourite games of all time, it's so intricate in its narrative.