Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:09:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You playing any Christmassy games?

Started by Barry Admin, December 21, 2019, 05:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Just saw a screencap of a snowy Minecraft biome there, and it made me want to dive right in.

You playing any Christmassy stuff? I should really dust off GTA Online for the snow, too, not played it in ages, it would be a real blast.

Barry Admin

Fuck yeah, it's snowing in Red Dead 2 Online!

bgmnts

Can't think of many Christmassy games, Dead Rising 4 is available I suppose.

coinneach

this early limmy classic always gets me in the festive mood - http://snowball.chunk.co.uk/

Pink Gregory

Never got on with Costume Quest but I think there's an xmas DLC lecel so maybe I might try it

BeardFaceMan

Yes, I'm going to play the Die Hard Trilogy. Well, first two parts, anyway.

bgmnts

Quote from: Pink Gregory on December 21, 2019, 10:29:25 AM
Never got on with Costume Quest but I think there's an xmas DLC lecel so maybe I might try it

Costume Quest 2 is a great game in my opinion. The candy corn gags always get me.

Pink Gregory

I didn't get on with Costume Quest because it felt too slow and repetitive at the same time, whereas I loved Stacking to the moon and back while it was a bit repetitive because it was still quite inventive along with it.  Maybe I didn't give it enough time?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Skyrim. There's a fair whack of snow in it.

bomb_dog

Add the winter mod to Euro Truck and add some Chris Rea.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

That could easily turn into a terrible tragedy. Crashing home for Christmas.

Dewt

Bragging the fuck out of this. I watched a "best XMAS Flash games" video and was featured twice (including the #1 spot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNVEh__a9_A

I am so fucking Christmas cool

Dewt

Although on reflection it is a list of absolute dreck.

Consignia

Quote from: Dewt on December 23, 2019, 05:35:45 PM
Bragging the fuck out of this. I watched a "best XMAS Flash games" video and was featured twice (including the #1 spot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNVEh__a9_A

I am so fucking Christmas cool

What's David Sedaris doing rating flash games?

Replies From View

Never understood why Christmas Lemmings doesn't get an annual makeover.

madhair60

Quote from: Dewt on December 23, 2019, 06:18:20 PM
Although on reflection it is a list of absolute dreck.

Is that like a MAME for Flash there?

Dewt

Yeah, like a MAME GUI launcher thing and archival tool (you have to fuck around with a lot of Flash games to make them playable off their original sites). It's going to cause a lot of YouTube to happen I think. Especially now that Flash games in 2009 are some people's retro. Shudder.

H-O-W-L

Max Payne. It's not set at Christmas but it's Christmassy alright, cunt?

bgmnts

Every Christmas I make sure my wife and baby are murdered by mentalists hopped up on a new designer drug. Family tradition dating back decades.

Rolf Lundgren

Batman: Arkham Origins is a good Christmassy one with snow, festive lights and Batman beating up lots of goons.

Replies From View

Any free shareware platformer game from the front of a magazine with a snowman or a Father Christmas collecting presents or firing a weapon.

Sin Agog

Was playing New Vegas a bit the last few days.  The main MacGuffin is a snow globe so it 100% definitely counts.