Author Topic: Post music what you've made  (Read 8076 times)

the

Re: Post music what you've made
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2020, 10:07:32 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoG4LaESl-o
Oh Boy!

... Sorta 90s brit pop indie vibes, I guess. I'm not normally so keen on that style, but this went in that direction and I just went with it, I think.

First class that. Not the kind of music I listen to these days, but that could very confidently tumble out of the radio.

Melodically it maybe lives in the vicinity of Superdrag/Weezer-post-comeback (but not shit).

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2020, 10:32:15 PM »

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2020, 06:02:46 PM »
Got another track up here. More boom bap instrumental hip hop, this one sampling a bright and cheerful South African jazz-funk tune.

Cartoon Violence

Having not made any music for years, I'm really enjoying throwing this stuff together, as the simplicity of it coupled with the fun of rummaging about in obscure music for some juicy nuggets is a really refreshing reintroduction to the craft.
I love that "Empty Bottle" by Dekkar is one of the related tracks (also, it's a good song).

The Mollusk

• I spoke with fervour, embracing the evening
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2020, 06:19:03 PM »
Cheers FM! (This is nags, btw)

“Empty Bottle” is one of the very few songs I’ve “liked” on SoundCloud which is almost certainly why that’s come up, haha. I left an obnoxious “in-character” comment on it as well.

Tags: