Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,324
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:36:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Soliloquy for a broken goose quack

Started by PlanktonSideburns, December 21, 2019, 09:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Involute Sentence Engenderer is a gratuitous content rewriter that can potentially rephrase, reword, paraphrase and/or re-indite sentences, paragraphs, articles, content, words and/or phrases into a more involute, unorthodox or convoluted alternative while distributing the same denotement. The lexicon of this sentence paraphraser contains an abundance of infrequently utilized words/phrases and can paraphrase sentences in a variety of ways that are culled desultorily. Aside from this web predicated software being utilized as a paraphrasing implement or a text spinner, it can additionally be utilized as a lexicon amelioration implement. The artificial perspicacity of this paraphrase engenderer is so sophisticated that it is capable of understanding context. Utilize the dictionary or thesaurus to learn definitions for words or discover more synonyms.

Pink Gregory

Glebe

Good to hear I'm not the only one who believes gooses quack! Sorry to hear about the breaking of this particular goose's quack, though!

BlodwynPig

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

that makes it look like cat corden is quacking, as if he wasnt unnerving enough

Glebe

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on December 23, 2019, 11:00:30 PM
that makes it look like cat corden is quacking, as if he wasnt unnerving enough

Quacking cats? Now there's a thing!*

*Completely normal for gooses to quack of course, some 'people' say ducks quack but I don't believe 'em.

BlodwynPig

Geese don't quack they honk

Got a goose in my fridge. After several weeks it will honk