Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,397
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:29:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Her Who Plays Villanelle In " The Fallon Sherrock Story"

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, December 22, 2019, 01:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

chveik

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A hangover you could elect a pope in, if I may quote Hunter S. Thompson*

(* via Eric Idle)

Take Care, Planno.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What's the name of that comedienne who 's the second half of that double act with her who plays the sister of the main character from " Stath Sells Flats And That"? ( who, in the most impressive and committed act of method acting not seen since Jane Fonda's turn as the daughter in " On Golden Pond", actually *is* his sister in real so-called life). Stick a Streepesque false proboscis on her, and she'd also do a good job as the main character in " The Fallon Sherrock Story".

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The person behind the desk at KLM where I always book my flights from Moscow to Manchester ( old skool Lisa, me) looks *exactly* like Denise Coffey, marginally younger, though, more " End Of Part One" years than Bobby Chariots agent. I see her roughly twice a year, and have done so for the past seven years, or so. She always addresses me by my first name, and we have little chats, hence my knowing of her past career as a university lecturer in mathematics during Soviet times. We had no chance for small talk last time, as she could gauge by mine serious mien and the fact I was booking a flight to England for as soon as fucking possible that I was in no mood for cheery chit- chat.
There was also a two year gap during the years I left the ' Cow for my two-year stint in Estonia/ Vietnam/ Cambodia, when I didn't see old Coffey features. When I was booking my ticket to Blighty in the Summer last year, she turned around with a " Lisa! Where have you been?" and listened attentively while I began with a " Well, missus..." and told tales of my travels. She wasn't actually booking my flight at the time, her colleague was, and the person she ( DC Doppelganger) *was* booking a ticket with didnae look too chuffed.Svetlana, her name is.
Svetlana was also the name of the former lesbian I had  a sort of relationship with, on and off, for two years or so.Now, in lookalike terms, this particular Svetlana looked not like Denise Coffey, but , in fact, the actress Emily Blunt, specifically the part she played in that film " The Devil Wears Prada", otherwise, not so much.She's married with a PHD, and lives in Coventry now.
Well, I hope you've enjoyed reading this post. Nothing much to do with that darts playing lass, mind you. Soz.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Has Lauren Laverne ever fancied trying her hand at acting? She might make a fair fist of playing that darts lass.